Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you overpowered?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Are you overpowered? Empty
PostSubject: Are you overpowered?   Are you overpowered? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:28 am

So many classes QQ about rogues being sneaky little bastards who kill everything in sight....because well, you do, lol. So are you personally overpowered or are you still working toward reaching that status? ;-)
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Are you overpowered?   Are you overpowered? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:04 am

I'm personally a believer that no one class is overpowered anymore, but some skills sure as hell are. You find that out quickly in PvP. A priest can drain all your mana without breaking a sweat and there's not a damn thing you can do about it >.<

"OP" classes just means that they have versatility, so they can handle a lot of different situations. I'd say rogues fall into that category, or at least mine does Wink
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Are you overpowered?   Are you overpowered? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:42 pm

The only thing I don't agree and QQ about rogues is that I don't feel that a rigue should be able to stun me and kill me withotu me getting a chance to fight back. Granted if I get off my ass and get my stun breaker trinket then I can get out of it and kite your ass to a good death.

But overall i do think the classes are pretty well balanced but winning is heavyly dependent on gear. When similarly geal then it is all baout skills.
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you overpowered?   Are you overpowered? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:54 pm

I find for myself that im not overpowered. only if the enemy is at less than 50% of his health, then theres no chance they will live for long, even a tank dies within seconds from me. But if they have more than 50% it gets ALOT harder to kill, because after the first 15 seconds of battle, my dps drops like mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you overpowered?   Are you overpowered? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you overpowered?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Class Information :: Rogues-
Jump to: