Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leatherworking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Leatherworking Empty
PostSubject: Leatherworking   Leatherworking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:32 am

Tons of rogues go leatherworking for the gear they can make....so did you follow their lead and go leatherworking, too?
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Leatherworking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leatherworking   Leatherworking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:52 am

Nope.

I started my Rogues solely because I needed a character to open locked boxes my other guys picked up along the way so they were the last of my characters on each server (well before the expansion). All the professions were already covered so they became gatherers and are both miner / skinners and never have enough pack space. But are also never lacking for gold . . .

Were I to make a Rogue alone on a server I would probably make him a Leatherworker / skinner as I like to be as self profficient as possible and leather is their thing.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Leatherworking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leatherworking   Leatherworking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:42 pm

My ally and horde rogue both ar LW for the gear
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Leatherworking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leatherworking   Leatherworking Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:11 pm

I had originally gone skin/LW on Darq, so for Rather, I went herb/alch - which was VERY overpowered, until blizz changed it to the Battle/Guardian setup

(RD used to have like 10 potion buffs on him at any time, and could solo groups of PvE mob 3-4 level above).

Money? go double gather - skin, herb, mining. Currently, I would say mining (because of JC), and herb (because potions are used by everyone).

Enchanting is, I think, the BEST prof in the game. and when you get to the point where you cad do +4 stats or +2 damage enchant to your rings . . . wow.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Leatherworking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leatherworking   Leatherworking Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:52 am

My horde and ally rogues are both skin/lw. way to low for anytihgn useful.

I do miss the two rows of pot buffs i used to have on me Smile

Alchy is a good money maker at top lvls mostly on mana pots and flasks which sell 40ish G a pop
Back to top Go down
Nodarian

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Leatherworking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leatherworking   Leatherworking Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:39 am

My rogue was an OOBER farmer. Skinning and herby, when he hit lvl 40 i bought mount and was broke on all of my toons, at lvl 60 i had over 900g, helped a bit by 2 epic drops that sold for around 225g total, but the real deal was that from lvl 60-70 i made over 2kg in leather. And after that i farmed a lot of primal life with him in zangarmarsh off the giants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leonardator
Sponsored content

Leatherworking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leatherworking   Leatherworking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leatherworking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Class Information :: Rogues-
Jump to: