Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite WoW Memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Favorite WoW Memories Empty
PostSubject: Favorite WoW Memories   Favorite WoW Memories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:39 am

I had a conversation with someone last night that last for quite a long time, just about memories from WoW. Granted, I've been playing a while and they've been playing for much longer than I have, so there was a ton to talk about. What are some of 'your' favorite memories of being here?
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Favorite WoW Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite WoW Memories   Favorite WoW Memories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:02 am

I think the best memories for me are easily the days before I raided. The game was new, purely about fun and not results, and I was calling the shots in my own guild full of fun people =) Then I left the game for a bit and when I came back we decided to disband the guild in favor of raiding, and things were never quite as fun. Not to say that raiding isn't fun, but there's a price to pay for getting those nice purples.
Back to top Go down

Favorite WoW Memories
Page 1 of 1