Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2006 5:44 pm

I'm popping the comment cherry! Yay!! hehe

My point for posting is to inform everyone that well will soon have more ranks added, I think. Just a matter of Adelin and myself meeting on at the same time to switch the formal Guild Master title over to myself.

I have pretty much decided that from levels 1-20 or 25, we'll have generic ranks. Automatic ranks, if that makes more sense because up until around level 25 you can't do much in the way of instances and the like. From 25 on there will be other ranks, but those will be ranks that are earned. I don't believe in making someone an officer or keeper, if they are never available or never willing to help out other guildies. This is supposed to be fun and I want nothing more than to have a blast, but that means a little work in earning the station (rankwise). Very Happy

However, I'm not the only guild member so I want some feedback on this. Feel free to reply!

Keriwen
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 12:00 am

Alright. This is how I'm going to do this- up until I think up something better, so this is a possibility to change...

Set Ranks will go:

Initiate- lvls 1-9
Member- lvls 10-19
Adept- lvls 20-29
Veteran- lvls 30-60

However, there will be options after Veteran. There'll be..

Class Leader (every class will need one) One qualification will be level 30 and above.

Then we will have Officers
This will be earned by helping players, being available, other such things that make promotion a good idea. For Officers, you have to at LEAST be over level 20 and under level 45.

Commander This is the same as Officer EXCEPT you have to be level 45+. It's earned mostly the same way, I wont promote someone who is one once a month. It won't happen, because that means the person isn't very available.

From Commander there will be one more below Master, that is Keeper This is going to be a harder rank to earn. It will require being helpful PLUS having a higher level, Keepers will be required to be between levels 45-60.

All this is subject to change, as I think things through.. If you are interested in being a Class Leader which is to say, you're there to help your class as well as the guild, each class will have one. Please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-08

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Class Leader   Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 3:50 pm

I love the class leader idea. I really hope to be chosen as the priest class leader when I get to level 30!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djscratchtcher
Keriwen

Keriwen

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 5:47 pm

If you are interested, and no one else is. Once you hit level 30 there won't be consideration to be taken, I'll just up you. Very Happy If a few are interested, we'll have to figure out a way to choose. But I thought class leader was a good idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 1:46 pm

I think that the ranking is a great ide you did well. I like the idea of being the class leader of the druids. I do have to wait until I am 30 though. only 5 more levels to go. As for how you are going to decide on how a class leader is to be determined. I would say that the as for now that the officers make nominations for the position or something along those lines. then we tell tho how well they know therese people that they are nominated, the thing though is that we can't nominate with in our own class. I can't nominate a druid, a priest can't nominate a priest and so forth. We as officers will have to play with these individuals to determin how well they know there character class and how they interact with other players in and out of the guild. The whole point is to play the game and, for us officers to watch the actions of others in our own guild. Not police them, not by any means. But to make sure that we all are obeying the most important rule, Having fun.

Das
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Keriwen

Keriwen

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 5:37 pm

I agree with you, Das. I wasn't sure how to choose leaders, I've done upped a few to CL, but the next bunch (because we still have several classes to cover) we'll do nominations, and if someone wants to be Class Leader, they can just let us know so we can add them into the mix of ideas. Great idea!
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 7:12 pm

Thanks Keri. I do hope that it helps out. That is what we officers are here for. To help you and help make sure that the Guild is running smoothly.

Das
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: hmmm   Ranks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:36 pm

with BC means we go up to 70 now -

ranks and titles probably don't have to change (although I do miss Advisor), but levels might - just a thought!

~Darq~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks
Page 1 of 1