Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real life is a bitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Real life is a bitch Empty
PostSubject: Real life is a bitch   Real life is a bitch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:21 pm

Well people I can't get on line any longer. My only computer took a shit on me and didn't give any toilet paper, I am at a friends house at the moment posting this. I dont know how long it is gonna be till I get on line but I am gonna keepmy account active and my internet going. I will be able to play sporaticly when I am at a friends house. Belive me this is majorly pissing me off that this happend. I hope to be back soon. Talk to you all when ever.

Daszunes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Real life is a bitch   Real life is a bitch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 2:44 am

Aw! Das honey that sucks! And I'm almost to level 58!! Just a couple more bars..like..6.

I hope all works out and you get back online soon, we'll miss you while you're gone..that's for darn sure!! Razz Take care and have a great holiday tomorrow.

Keri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real life is a bitch   Real life is a bitch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:57 pm

We'll be here waiting! Hurry back soon!
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Real life is a bitch   Real life is a bitch Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:48 pm

Thank you all, I do appricate it! Smile My really really good friends is letting me borrow her spare lapy so I will be on line in a little bit. I am making it worh it for her. I am upgrading her memory and putting WoW into her computer. I think that I am corrupting her into playing WoW to. OKay I have some work to do on her computer. I am up dateing Software for her to. Look forward to seeing you all again.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Real life is a bitch   Real life is a bitch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:12 am

Das, I just returned from vacation, your ass better be online or Ima gonna cry Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life is a bitch   Real life is a bitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real life is a bitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Guild Announcements and News-
Jump to: