Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid this Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Raid this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Raid this Saturday   Raid this Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 4:11 am

As you know I am setting up the Raid. It is going to be this comming Sunday the 29th and we are gonna be startin at 11 am at LBRS. See the guild thingy of the day. If I have gotten this information wrong here it is correct here. This is a week in advance so if you want to go, have some fun with some guildies this is deffinetly for you. Sorry to all you Lower levels that are in the guild. But I wanted to do this with a higher level group sice I never did it before. So, far as I know there are gonna be at leasg 4 people that are gonna be there. I would like to see more, okay Plumbob. Talk to you all in game.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Raid this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid this Saturday   Raid this Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 8:19 am

This was indeed a fun afternnon. Started a bit slow but after the feint of heart (none of them guildies by the way) headed out we had a bit of fun romping through Lower Black Rock Spires.

As I said in another post, these runs are strictly for fun and I guess we would do any quests folk have in the instance as we go, but the main idea is to have fun and also to introduce some of us that are newer to the 'uber levels' to the world that is higher level instance runs.

I had never been there before and was the lowest level (which had some unintended results) and learned a whole lot about instance runs, group cooperation and keeping my pet in control to avoid unwanted extras - that dang bird just loves to chase baddies to the ends of the earth . . .

Bottom line. When someone in the guild sets theses things up for us we should take a few hours from the leveling game to enjoy a leisurely stroll Muhahaha through an instance or two! Even if there is nothing for us to get item wise and no quests for us to finish in the instance. Having a fun run every once in a while is good for the soul sunny
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Raid this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid this Saturday   Raid this Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:15 pm

Thanks Tag! You pretty much hit the nial on the head.

This was the first time that I have orginized a raid for the guild. The turn out was okay. I know that there are RL issues that have to be taken cared of before game. I invited people that were out side the guild. This I will never do again. If they aren't in the guild or in my friends list. I'm not raiding with them IF I am orginizeing the raid. I got people in there that were, "GET a warlock to summon me, I'm to lazy." or when I gave main tank to this person, it was like "sigh". I was like thinkin, "Is this an inconvience for him to be here?" Needless to say it put a bad taste in my mouth to party up with a person like that. After all was said and done . We all had a very good time and continued to kill stuff.

See you all in game!

Dasz
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Raid this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid this Saturday   Raid this Saturday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 10:24 pm

I so wish I could of been there. Smile I had that family thing come up last minute, as I warned you I would Das.. And no sooner did I log in, did they call me to come back to the resturant. So sorry! But I'm so glad to hear y'all had fun, that's what matters. Smile

Keri
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Raid this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid this Saturday   Raid this Saturday Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 3:15 am

Sigh, I guess its's okay. I see how it is family before me. Okay fine. J/K

I hope that every thing went well while they were here. Now it's your turn to orginize the next one. Talk to you all later.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid this Saturday   Raid this Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid this Saturday
Page 1 of 1