Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edynol

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 9:57 pm

I was thinking, for those of us who joined an RP server to actually RP, why not have one? I was thinking we could each bring a character to the Valley of the Falls above Northshire(If ya don't know how to get there, I can show ya.), and have some fun. We can stock up on food, build a nice campfire, do some fishing, swimming, and enjoy the scenery of one of the few places that hadn't been corrupted by comming of the Scourge.

I think it would be a good idea to have a group, big or small, up there where not many other players go or even know how to get there. I'm willing to stock one of my characters up with food and firewood so we can have stuff eat. There are 2 nice camp sites up there with tents and I think one of them has a campfire already going. Just let me know. We can all meet in Lakeshire and I can lead us on a trip to Valley of the Falls.
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 8:24 am

While I am by no means a huge roleplayer I did make this character on an RP server to get involved with a bit of roleplaying from time to time. I would support activities such as this on just a guild level or combined as part of a recruiting campaign in one area or another to attract new folk to our guild.

As we grow as a guild events of any kind that focus on playing and interacting with guildmates is a great idea.

In my experience accross a good number of MMORPGS guild events that get us talking and interacting are usuallya ton of fun.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:23 pm

I think it is agreat idea. Me being really busy tryin to get my flight form aand all will welcome on occasion a break. Doin some rp with ya'll would be cool. I will try to be there with pine cone bells and wistles.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Taglanthas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 7:50 am

Ooo Oooo
Quote :
pine cone bells and wistles
I will have to bring my Reindeer mount and see if I have a little Reindeer or Snowman or Elf to go along with them santa
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 3:18 am

You are eather a freak with those, or you just like to have them for an emergancey BBQ. MMMMMMMMMM bbq

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Taglanthas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:19 am

Daszunes wrote:
You are eather a freak with those, or you just like to have them for an emergancey BBQ. MMMMMMMMMM bbq

Dasz
Neither really.

I just keep interesting stuff like that to pull out at guild events where I can impress youngouns that do not know how I got a reindeer mount or where I got that cute little snowman pet.

I think I still have various costume wands that I may have to bring too - plus the required stack of snowballs! Never quite figured how they keep in the bank Question
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:42 am

My buddy Smokestrike has one of the cool BBQ setups (the beach umbrella & bbq grill that produces food) from the trading card game. Wish we had one of those!

In the old Nature's Grace days, we did naked guild runs, a 'hot springs' party in Un'Goro Crater, cliff jumping from the Twin Collossi in Feralas, etc.

I highly support this idea being continued - it is not only good for us, but also helps build up membership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Guild Discussion-
Jump to: