Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Area Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:09 pm

I was recently given an arena team by the name of Bark Brotherhood. As it stands I am putting the new team together. Unfortunetly I can only put the same levels as I am, I did try to put a lower level in (in the 60's) but wouldn't let me do so. I am not going to start to go to do arena battles until I have a full roster. That consists of 6 people. I want to keep this with in the guild. Like a guild team. I already have people in mind but they have to get to 70 first. Origionally I was thinking of an all Druid team But that fel through of course as all things do. We dont have all that many high level druids in the first place.

I will post in a seperate art of this topic of how arena teams work and the team thing is.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:27 pm

Arena Teams consist of 2 v 2, 3 v 3 and 5 v 5 the roster can be the number times 2. That means 2 person teams can have 4 people, 3 have 6, 5 have 10.

You do have to have a charter that needs to be signed. 2 v 2 needs two people to be signed, 3 v 3 need 3 signed and so on. The price of a charter can get expensive I think that I say one that was about 200 gold and some change. I will check this out to confirm.

You get to design your team symbol but do not get to make a tabard or get to change it like you do for a guild. There are no other positions for promotion unless you want to give up the team and you promote the person to Team Captian. I an going to put a suggestion in the Suggestion Forums on the WoW site for the Arena Tabard and will see how that goes.

There are weekly stats that the team has, and for the season and there standings. These are at the PVP setting of yout character. You can also press the hot key "H" to bring up the window, This is where you can look at the Arena points also. There are some really nice things that you can buy from there, but you have to have the arena points to purchase them.

Most of this information I got from a GM and the little question mark that is at the bottom of the primary innerface bar. So if you want more information you can go there or you can ask me.

If I have missed anything, well, so what Smile. I dont know all that much so the missing information is due to my ignoance of it. If you do have infomation for Arena Teams. Please post and let me know.

As for any one wanting to be a part of this team. Like I said, unfortunetly I can't invite any one that isn't 70. I tried. With the people that I have in mind for this team I will have two open spots left. I will talk with the people that I have in mind for the last two spots.

I hope that this covers questions that any may have.

TTYAL

Dasz
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:01 pm

Fine. I'll quit slacking and ge tto leveling Smile
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:02 pm

Can members of a team be swapped in and out? Ex: If someone will not be playing for a few weeks can we replace them with another 70 until they get back?
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:19 pm

Gnomo wrote:
Can members of a team be swapped in and out? Ex: If someone will not be playing for a few weeks can we replace them with another 70 until they get back?

Yes, byt only the captian can remove players. The player on the other hand can leave the group volintairily.
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:41 am

I do not know if you are thinking of the big competitions that Blizzard has regarding Arena teams, but if you are you should pay close attention to the qualification requirements.

For example, since I live in Connecticut I am not eligible for the Blizzard arena (at least the latest one they are or did have) compititions - like the best of the best - and where I on a team even if it had the highest rating, my being on the team would disqualify it from being in the competition.

And Connecticut is not the only state that can not participate, I believe there were 3 or 4 others (did not pay much attention for other than my state).
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:42 pm

Taglanthas wrote:
I do not know if you are thinking of the big competitions that Blizzard has regarding Arena teams, but if you are you should pay close attention to the qualification requirements.

For example, since I live in Connecticut I am not eligible for the Blizzard arena (at least the latest one they are or did have) compititions - like the best of the best - and where I on a team even if it had the highest rating, my being on the team would disqualify it from being in the competition.

And Connecticut is not the only state that can not participate, I believe there were 3 or 4 others (did not pay much attention for other than my state).

Tag... you need to move Smile

How come some states do not qualify?
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:48 pm

Gnomo wrote:
How come some states do not qualify?

Not sure but most likely some silly law or regulation they put in place to protect something or other.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 6:52 pm

I'm not looking to go in to major compitition. I want to do this for fun. A bunch us us getting together and doing something this is...... well.......fun. I never did arena teams before so this is a learning experance for me. May be even improve my pvp skills (shivers at pvp). I do pvp on occasion when I am in Halaa in Nagrand. But that is diffrent I know. But this seems fun. I dont think that I would be doing this if I wasn't given the team.

TTYL

Dasz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Area Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Team   Area Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Area Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Guild Discussion-