Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:09 am

Hello All,

First, I want to tell you all how difficult this is for me..because I have been with this guild, for a very long time. Before I was guildmaster even. Lately, however, I've been battling with the idea of adding Keriwen into a roleplay guild. It is so hard to find decent roleplayers on this server, unless you are joined with a known roleplay guild -or- in the 'know' crowd.

I have decided that once I find a guild, suitable for my roleplay needs..I am going to withdraw Keriwen from Burnt Offerings and place her in the roleplay guild. I am well aware some of you may have very bad feelings on this, and for that I am sorry. I have never hindered anyone in their personal character growth and what they feel they need to do, and I would hope people would pay me the same courtesy. Sometimes, you just have to move on, you know?

Do I intend to stay gone forever? Who knows, I want to test the waters..see how she fits in a roleplay guild, see how she flows..she may be too attached to Burnt O's members to stick, so I'm playing this by ear and day to day. I am also keeping my alt, Embriel in Burnt Offerings because as much as I don't want to admit it, I will always feel tied to the guild and her members. I've seen a lot of you grow from low levels to passing me!!

Plumbob will remain leader until a time he feels like he wants the position no more, I trust him in his decisions both as a leader in the guild and a friend to the guild members. Smile He has created a bank for the guild as well, all of Gholdy's items will eventually be mailed there. Burntbank is the name, so please donate to him instead of Gholdy as she will be deleted once she is cleaned out. :-) I thank you all for the wonderful experience you have given me as Guild Mistress, and friend..and hope we can continue the latter. Friends is really what makes this game fun. So, add me to your friends list if you so choose. I will always be at your disposal, should you need a shady rogue or lady priestess. Keriwen and Mynora. As I said, Embriel will still be in the guild. Smile

Thank you all and I can only hope you understand my decisions.

Keriwen.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:15 am

Keriwen wrote:
Hello All,

First, I want to tell you all how difficult this is for me..because I have been with this guild, for a very long time. Before I was guildmaster even. Lately, however, I've been battling with the idea of adding Keriwen into a roleplay guild. It is so hard to find decent roleplayers on this server, unless you are joined with a known roleplay guild -or- in the 'know' crowd.

I have decided that once I find a guild, suitable for my roleplay needs..I am going to withdraw Keriwen from Burnt Offerings and place her in the roleplay guild. I am well aware some of you may have very bad feelings on this, and for that I am sorry. I have never hindered anyone in their personal character growth and what they feel they need to do, and I would hope people would pay me the same courtesy. Sometimes, you just have to move on, you know?

Do I intend to stay gone forever? Who knows, I want to test the waters..see how she fits in a roleplay guild, see how she flows..she may be too attached to Burnt O's members to stick, so I'm playing this by ear and day to day. I am also keeping my alt, Embriel in Burnt Offerings because as much as I don't want to admit it, I will always feel tied to the guild and her members. I've seen a lot of you grow from low levels to passing me!!

Plumbob will remain leader until a time he feels like he wants the position no more, I trust him in his decisions both as a leader in the guild and a friend to the guild members. Smile He has created a bank for the guild as well, all of Gholdy's items will eventually be mailed there. Burntbank is the name, so please donate to him instead of Gholdy as she will be deleted once she is cleaned out. :-) I thank you all for the wonderful experience you have given me as Guild Mistress, and friend..and hope we can continue the latter. Friends is really what makes this game fun. So, add me to your friends list if you so choose. I will always be at your disposal, should you need a shady rogue or lady priestess. Keriwen and Mynora. As I said, Embriel will still be in the guild. Smile

Thank you all and I can only hope you understand my decisions.

Keriwen.

You have been on the friend's list for a while already Smile I think it great that you are out finding an RP guild... after all this is an RP server Smile

We will be around and you will ALWAYS have a home here at burnt offerings Smile
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:39 am

Good luck on your serach, Keri. Personally I gave up on that search a long time ago , but wish you the best in your search.

Communications in this game is very nice and I will be adding Keri to my friends list so I know when you are out and about for adventure.

You will be missed, however in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:52 pm

Thank you both. I'll be around and who knows..maybe even back! Thank you both for being so understanding with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell
Page 1 of 1