Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I am away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Why I am away Empty
PostSubject: Why I am away   Why I am away Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:06 pm

OKay, I kn ow that I am gone alot. Here is the deal. Right now I cant pay fer my subscription so I let it laps into inactiveness. Never fear though Plumb. I will be beack. I just have to get my money situation together and money flowing into my bank account. This job takes alot from me to include my sanity. I do know what is going on with this guild. With Keri going away to explore other avineues fer her character it make me wonder what I am going to do. For the time being I am not going to leave the guild for other pastures. I have thought about it and the fact is that I like this guild too much to be leaveing it. I will miss Keri. I do want her to come back to the guild someday but you know people move on, and she was right put her on to your friends list. Just cuz she is gone dosnt mean that she wont party up with us.

Okay I am gonna go too much crap that I have to do today. Be well and Plumb dont you give up. I will be back soon.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Why I am away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I am away   Why I am away Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:35 pm

Im not completely gone, Das hon. :-D Your kind words mean a lot to me, a whole lot. I'm so glad you're understanding. hope all is well, don't fret..get your money situation and job secured, then come back to us.

Keri
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Why I am away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I am away   Why I am away Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:11 pm

Das... you know you are the wind beneath my wings Smile

We'll be here.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Why I am away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I am away   Why I am away Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:11 am

I so want to come back, I miss you all and want to get back as soon as I can. I hate this frickin job. So I am makeing every effort short of pimpin Plumb to get out of taxi driveing.

Hopeing to be back soon.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

Why I am away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I am away   Why I am away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I am away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Player-to-Player Discussion-