Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headless Horseman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Headless Horseman Empty
PostSubject: Headless Horseman   Headless Horseman Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:32 am

This year's harvest festival is supposed to have a new quest centering around this guy and his demise.

Being a planner by nature I am wondering if there is any interest in getting together a guild group to do this guy in? I am hoping that the quest will be accessable to a level 62 possibly 63 by then . . . and that I also would be of use in any fight against him but we will have to wait for those details.

For now I am just looking to see if there is any interest for a guild group to do this when it becomes available later this month?
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Headless Horseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman   Headless Horseman Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:26 am

I'm game. Where is he suppossed to spawn?

he a lvl 70?
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Headless Horseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman   Headless Horseman Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:59 am

I would be willing to help out with it. Just let mr know where and when.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Headless Horseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman   Headless Horseman Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:56 pm

http://wow.warcry.com/news/view/77371-Headless-Horseman-Spotted-on-the-PTRs

I hope they decide to do different versions of this, for the benefit of other levels of players. But Hallow's Eve already has a lot of stuff to do, so maybe not -
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Headless Horseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman   Headless Horseman Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:40 am

From what I have heard this guy is a level 70 boss level elite (I think this means he is a bad ass) so at 64 I may only be marginally helpfull but am still willing to give it a try. Will be doing it tonight (Wednesday) with my guild on Kargath so will have a bit of experience with him hopefully.

In either case, lets get a roll call of those interested to see if we even have the 5 to give it a try . . .
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Headless Horseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman   Headless Horseman Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 2:29 pm

More information.

It seems that you must be 65+ to summon this Horseman Mad

And that most of his goodies can nolt be used until level 70.

Still I would like to take him on at least once this year . . .
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Headless Horseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman   Headless Horseman Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:46 am

Confirmed - you need to be higher than 64 to summon him Sad (dang another week could have done it) there were no 65's in the group I was running with from my Kargath guild so could not confirm if that is the level or not but a 67 could summon him.

He seemed to be a pretty easy fight as I did not see a lot of health bars going down too far. If you have not done it at least once you owe it to yourself to as it is a cool fight in three parts . . .
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Headless Horseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman   Headless Horseman Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:52 am

Tag -

I got all 3 of my rings, as well as had a 300 epic broom drop for me (I gave it to Rae, tho, as I can't use it).

I think we have a few more days of it. Anyone 58+ who wants to go/do it, just let me know, and I will try to organize a group

You can always get the cool helm or rings and keep them in the bank, instead of waiting a whole year for it again -

~D~

oh - link to his entry -

http://thottbot.com/c23682 - oh, wow! there is a quest attached to it @ lvl 70 - I had no idea! I'll try to do it tomorrow! (my Wed) after work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headless Horseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman   Headless Horseman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headless Horseman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Instances-
Jump to: