Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP Empty
PostSubject: Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP   Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:34 am

ok, I will try to figure out how upload here (if it is possible), but if you use p2p download software, search for this:

WoW Guides Joana Brian Kopp Spugnort Valkor.rar , and it is about 27,000kb in size. As always, be careful to make sure flie is right one (like search for Joa Bri Kop Spug Val; if it shows up exactly like that, it is probably a bad/fake/dangerous file!!!)

If you do not know what to do with a .rar file, do a google for IZArc, download, install, and tell it to manage all compressed files. easy-peasy!

sadly, this does NOT go up to/include the content from the new patch (2.3.0), so it doesn't have the new town, quests in DWM, etc. Sorry, but someone will update it. Still works just fine in general.

Joana is how to level Horde FAST - 0-70

Brian Kopp is same, but for Alliance. not quite as good as joana, but still very easy.

*** if you have twink gear and/or are a good player, do stuff 2 levels ABOVE your level. Don't get too too far ahead, or it won't work (b/c u can't get some quests)

Volkar is how to make money fast, but I think some things are mean/bad/greedy. Please think carefully on how it reflects on you as player & the guild.

Spugnort is a PvP guide, and is GREAT if you want to try PvP. It covers most BGs (maybe not Eye of the Storm, tho), and diff player vs player strats.
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP   Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:28 pm

here is a link to d/l the guide -

http://rapidshare.com/files/74243122/WoW_Guides_Joana_Brian_Kopp_Spugnort_Valkor.rar
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP   Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:59 pm

OKay my feeling on makeing money fast according to that guide that Darq posted about that is mean. If you do it, and this is just a suggestion, and it is that mean. Do it with a toon that isnt associated with the guild. That way you dont have to worry about it reflecting on everyone else badly.

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS ONLY A SUGGESTION.

Once you do have the money, you can always send it to whatever toon may need it by in game mail.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP   Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:35 am

And Dasz and I have talked about it, and agree about a lot of it.

But I think it is still good to read - because of 2 reasons:

1) there is some good advice, and ethical things in that money guide. You can take that like you pick & choose some buffte foods.

2) for the bad/greedy/mean thing: if you read them, then you will know what OTHER people are doing, so you do not get tricked!!!

Really, I still think the best thing for money isto have 1-2 gather professions, use the guild vault & guild trade, download and use Auctioneer Complete and Reagent helper addons (from like curse wow gamesite), so you know how much things you find are worth.

And use Armory to find quet item upgrades - dont buy them from AH unless you KNOW how Ah works!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP   Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guides!!! - Money, Leveling, AH, PvP
Page 1 of 1