Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW MOD TO GET!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

NEW MOD TO GET!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW MOD TO GET!!!   NEW MOD TO GET!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:41 pm

Hey every one, as some of you know, I would like you all to get a certin mod so that we can more easyly plan guild events and runs. The mod (addon) is called Group Calender. You can find it at www.curse.com. It is a calender add on that any one can use to plan events and add just about anything that they want to from b-days to instance runs. There are a few features that are particularly cool, fer instance, if there is an instance run that you would like to go on that is happening, you can check that you want to go and then it will be confirmed by the person that is running the event. I highly recomend that you all get it.

If you have problems installing mods (addons) I can help you to do that, it is pretty easy, but ifyou aren't all that puter savy, never fear I will help. For tose that dont have the mod as of yet. There is going to be a molten core (MC) run this friday. So if you arent attuned as of yet get with those that are so that they can help you all that arent if you want to go. I do know of some that are going for their attunement so that they can go. MC is a level 60+ raid, not sure though how many are required to go but if there are 70's going that are attuned (like me) there shouldnt be any problem.

See you all in game! Very Happy

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032

NEW MOD TO GET!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Guild Announcements and News-
Jump to: