Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2006 5:53 pm

We all know how sucky it can be sometimes to keep these skills up, some of them are just time consuming. I think it's critical for us to help one another out, supply wise. If you don't plan to use it or sell it, what's the harm in helping a guild member because reality is, towards end-game when our professions are maxed out, we will be making things that will be VERY useful for one another. Very Happy

Keriwen
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-08

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Agreed   Professions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 3:37 pm

I totally agree with this. I wish more people would just ask things like "Hey, can anyone make me some leather armor? I am level 15." However, I almost NEVER see this going on.

The main problem right now is either:
1. Not enough active players.
2. Not active players of the same level.

We should do something to encourage growing... but I wont discuss this here since it's a bit off topic. But think about it.

So I at least encourage everyone to be a little more greedy, and ask for mats and money and help and everything. We may not be able to help you out, but more than not we will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djscratchtcher
Keriwen

Keriwen

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 5:53 pm

Agreed. People shouldn't be scared, I just got through buying some stuff for two guild members, new armor and weapons. When I can afford it, I'll do what I can to help. Plus I have a tailorer, who makes cloth armor. And a leatherworker who makes leather. My tailoring is HIGH, so when people need stuff. Ask me. It's fine. It's what we're here for. I also am looking to do some VC and SFK runs, just to get stuff for guildies.

Help eachother with equip, help eachother level. I'm ready for some big instances like.. RFD and SM, things that'd be nice if we had a bunch of same-level players to go. Very Happy So yes, in short. I agree with Frans!
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Professions Empty
PostSubject: VC Runs   Professions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 6:44 pm

Hey Keriwen. You, me, spalds, karoot, and... i dunno someone else. We should all do VC soon, and give all of the loot away (unless we need it, haha!). If no one is on to take it, give it to Gholdy.
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 7:45 pm

Wednesday evening/night? Uhm. Between my SM run? Perhaps we can do VC and Shadowfang, just to get loot to give away. Let me know if that works for you?
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 9:57 pm

i have such an inconsistant schecual, i have no time management at all. haha. im on when im on I guess.

but I do NEED to play, unlike most others. My major in collage is Video Game Programming, and I need to know what makes games good compared to others. Since WoW is like.... the best game ever, I have to play it... good excuse huh?
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 5:15 pm

Frans...
That's the best excuse I have ever heard!!!

We'll hit up some lower level instances soon, I hope. It'll be fun and I am sure the lower levels in the guild will be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Professions Empty
PostSubject: It is BROWN   Professions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2006 2:41 am

so many things go into creating video games.. its insane. How do they do it with only 10 to 40 people (though some go to 80). I wonder how many people worked on WoW?
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Professions Empty
PostSubject: blaa   Professions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 1:54 pm

I will help you guys do that on wednesday if it this wednesday that is comming. I have posted that on my profile in WoW that I will help with tabards if people need them. I can get the somewhat cheap from on the Darkelf island. So all that people have to do is to let me know that they need one. Talk to you all then.

Das
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:51 pm

In the past I have had good luck getting good equipment doing Scarlet Monastery. If you guys want to let's go do a run through the whole thing and whatever people can't use either sharded for the guild or sell it with the cash going to buy materials for our secondaries. A 60 hunter is very useful to run through it pretty fast, specially if we have a healer I can go through it without stopping; that actually sounds like fun.

We can also have skinning raids, that sounds dirty like skinny dipping; or whatever is needed.

I usually do not mantain a stockpile of stuff but if i have it you can use it.
Back to top Go down

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 7:47 pm

I'm almost an Artisan Tailor and will gladly make anything anyone needs, just send me and ingame letter if I'm not on. I hope to really focus on getting up to 300 once I reach 35-36 so after that I'll be able to make anything you want. With the holidays, I really can't say when I'm going to be on, but I'll do my best. I realise I'm new to the guild, but I'll do my best to help with whatever I can. I also skin, and I don't really use the leather, so let me know if you need some. I also have an alt that's 300 alchemy so if anyone needs arcanite or any other crazy potions, just let me know.

-Joce
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:25 am

bringing this thread back -

first, please put your professions in your guild note!

second, we have LOTS of stuff in the guild bank - both stacks of raw mats & recipes. If you take/need something out, try to put something back.

third, try to get up your profs as fast as you can. Of all of them, first aid is probably the most useful.

last (??? maybe), use thottbot, allakazam, or just ask in guild or in trade if you have questions.

Many of us can make special bags to hold large amounts of mats (I can making 20-slot LW bags now), or other useful items (for example, I can make +10 herbalism leather gloves, and +5 locvkpicking gloves). blacksmiths can make the metal rod for enchanters, etc.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:53 pm

I have a low lvl (almost 200) enchanter with tons of mats that I want to lvl but do not want to waste. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:49 pm

Let me see Dasz is q 256 Enchanter, and a 350 First aid. So If anything is needed from him let me know.

Cardrina, lets see, she is a 280 somthing in cooking, 290 something First Aid, 260 something Elemental Leather worker. The cooking is gonna be important later since there are alot of foods that give stat bonuses, and that will help out alot when in an instance when you need that extra 20 to stamina and spirit.

Hmm let me see, you all know who my hunter is. He is just starting his alcamey andthat can be invaluable to. there are potions that he can make that give armor bonuses. And all the other nifty stuff that he will be able to make that are considered mats fer other professions.

I am always willing to help out with professions. So let me know if you need something that I can make fer ya.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:40 pm

Darq is now 375 everything, and most of my alts are 225-375 in every other profession but JC (I am working on that now).

***at level 50 and up, LOTS of things are great. and enchants/enhances can be used for any ITEM LEVEL over 35, so from 29 on, if you geat something really fantastic (an item 10+ item levels over it's real level), you can do awesome enhances.

Example: +6 all stats onto the Beguiler robes or cloth chest reward from SM.

Like that lvl 40 armor quest chain in badlands, that will keep you until outlands or a class set chestpiece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professions
Page 1 of 1