Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kharazan keying

Go down 
+3
PBMom
Plumbob
Taglanthas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:52 am

Are we going to be setting up runs into the various dungeons required for this key? I know a couple of us have stealthed through to the key guy and just killed them but that willnot work for Tag. Hunters are do not stealth and Tag in specific is not a sneaking around type of Hunter. Kill everything on the way in and anything that is dumb enough to come back for a second round on his way out is his mantra.

I would really like to be able to get into that dungeon with this guy. My Horde Priest's guild has started a second group for nOObs like my priest to run in there and after my first visit last week that took us all the way to Killing The Prince before everyone got exhausted just whetted my whistle for more of it!
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:29 pm

let me know when you need/want to go to coilfang cause i need to do stuff thre anyhow.

After 10 pm server is good for me on most nights. next monday i will be free to play most day. Dasz been wanting to run stuff cor cardrina so we got three right there
Back to top Go down
PBMom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:58 am

How we coming along on this? I know I still need to get keyed.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:36 pm

you kill me!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:13 pm

Every one kills you. And you aint dead yet? hmmm I think your takein Sassy's lives away from her. :-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:18 am

lol. i would like to get keyed for this when i get back so any help would be amazing. the faster the better i guess.
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:35 am

keying is optional now, BUT suggest it, because the keying gives a lot of rep - and Violet Eye rep can make for great faction reward, too.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Do we have enough people geared to do a guild Kara run?
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:13 pm

I have tried to get people geared, As far as I know, Kimii is semi geared, I deffinetly know that you are Plumb, I half heartedly think I am, I would like to think that Darq and Rae are also, I think that Kimii's boyfriend would be willing to go with us to. Would have to ask him to be sure. Let me see, (steam rises to remember roster) , May be Sae is good to go on a Kara run, that is 7 people so far.

Fer those not familuar, Karazan is a 10 man instance run. Please correct me if I am wrong on this next part. We will need the following:

Tank
Off tank,
Two healers. I think that a Healadin and a priest would be great fer this part.
Crowd control of some kind. Most likely a mage and you Plumb (Hunter)
DPS, roges preferably, if not a fury warrior (From what I understand are fer dps) Or one of each
I'm not sure as to the last two spots so....... Like I said if I am wrong in this please correct me. I am learning and this would be my first time doin a Karazan run, most likely with Daszunes (my feral Druid).

Pleas let me know IF i am correct to assume that the above positions are correct. I am just goin with my commin sence and from what I have seen in the game.

One more thing, some one with a crap load of patience to take us through to show us the ropes. I havent gone in their except fer with Darq, which was only to explore to see what the place was like. Which the place is amazing ad soo big in their. If we can get that I think we would be good to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:09 pm

I am geared - 1/2 of me gear IS from Kara/Gruul's, etc. Very Happy

Rae is NOW geared for kara, I think - she has her 5-piece PvP set, and is working on enhancements.

Kara is, mostly, NOT about massive damage output - it is about CC, teamwork, pacing. If you want to get it down to a farmable status.

Normal makeup is 2 healers, 2 tanks, and the rest sheer DPS and/or hybrids.

One healer is always a priest, because of shackle. 2 priests = 2 shackles. A priest & healadin combo is what we usually went with, or we had one EXCELLENT priest, and I would monitor offhealing & boss/event stuff in my resto kit.

The tanks don't matter so much (for class) - but high def, damage mitigation, and huge health are key there. That includes offtanks, like for the Moroes fight.

Druid CC sucks in Kara, so it is usually a feral-resto or Balance-resto role. Each class has important points in Kara.
Back to top Go down
Nodarian

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:28 pm

We usually run with a pally tank and a druid tank, warlock or 2, pally healer and druid healer, did it once with pally druid shammy, but i find that 3 healers turns into not enough dps. the biggest deal is knowing the boss fights. for a druid i'd say about 13k hp unbuffed and 18k armor, you only need 415 Defense and no resilience preferrably. warrior need about 12k hp and around 500 defense, pallys a bit more hp and remember, they need to have spell damage to tank it, pally with no spell damage = pally with no aggro, because they don't have the damage mitigation, and aoe tank everything. If you have a resto druid it is best for them to keep full hots on MT 3 LB's and a Rejuv, regrowth when necessary and just pop a LB on people taking damage, then let the other healer focus on the MT doing escape heals.(Starting a heal then pressing escape right before it's done in case it will be unnecessary). Assuming other healer is a direct heal class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leonardator
Sponsored content

Kharazan keying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharazan keying   Kharazan keying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kharazan keying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Guild Discussion-
Jump to: