Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long have you been playing?

Go down 
+2
Daszunes
Corr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

How long have you been playing? Empty
PostSubject: How long have you been playing?   How long have you been playing? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:50 am

Subject line says it.....how long have you been playing? How many alts do you have?
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing?   How long have you been playing? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:32 am

I have been playin fer 2 years and I have 8 alts, 6 or 7 are known.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Drelgan

Drelgan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing?   How long have you been playing? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:00 am

on off for about 2 yrs have about 4 alts
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing?   How long have you been playing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:08 am

2+ years with a break in there somewhere, might be 3 yrs but not sure
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing?   How long have you been playing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:37 am

Since about 2 months after release, with a few months of break-time. I have 10 alts, only about 6 of them are "serious".
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing?   How long have you been playing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:43 am

Oops put htis in the wrong thread so copied it here - gotta love cut and paste Laughing

As for playing. I came here from EQ2 after Asheron's call 2 folded which was after EQ 1. Dabbled in DAoC, SWG (loved runnign aorund the star wars world) and several others I can not remember.

I have been playing since release - yep I am one that loves to be in on the complete chaos that is starting day for a new game or new expansion or major addition. The wife thinks I am bonkers, as does my 28 year old son who plays these things too just not the ones I play

I quickly went to 17 characters - 8 each on my horde and alliance server and Tag to check out the RP scene. So many on the others to cover all professions, a Rogue and most recently two new races. I was leveling them all together - get one to a level then the next etc until they were all there then start over. Was a blast. But at 45 I did some quick math and realized that I would not get to 70 until 2011 at that rate. So decided to take one on each server to 70 then bring another etc etc.

That is the current working plan with a slight twist as I think I will get them all to 50 right after Tag gets his epic flyer (the other two had theirs within seconds of them reaching 70 and the difference is TREMENDOUS) so they can continue to work their various crafts. Hehe the pre Burning Crusades stuff is just not doint well on the auction hall these days so they need to move on to make more money for my next guy to 70 to use
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing?   How long have you been playing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:59 pm

Tag, what server where you at in SWG?
I forgot I got 10 alts. 4 serious, 2 hideys, 1 horde 1 bank and the rest just for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing?   How long have you been playing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:52 pm

I have absolutely no idea. Will see if I still have any of my notebooks form then thattell me that. I do remember that I was a Wookie Engineer / Beastmaster I believe were my crafts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing?   How long have you been playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long have you been playing?
Page 1 of 1