Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shammies are loved!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Shammies are loved!! Empty
PostSubject: Shammies are loved!!   Shammies are loved!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Thanks to Dasz for adding the new shammy board. Shaman have been on the alliance side since BC came out, but these boards hadn't been updated. We only have a few shammies in the guild right now, and I don't even know how many are active, but yay for shammy love! I love you
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Shammies are loved!!   Shammies are loved!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:50 am

My first character is a Shaman on the horde side so have been playing him since release day he is currently 47 gong to 50 so he can get new leatherworking skills. I also have a level 45 Draenai Shaman (hey they did not allow them to be Druids which I really wanted alliance side so this was the next best thing).

So I will be poping in here from time to time to drop my 2 copper pieces on whatever is being discussed.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Shammies are loved!!   Shammies are loved!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:29 pm

Your welcome Corr, ask and ye shall recive....... if the gold is right. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Knedamedic

Knedamedic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Shammies are loved!!   Shammies are loved!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:40 am

Here I aaaam..to save the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Okay..I can't do much day-saving with a level seven..but just you WAIT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shammies are loved!!   Shammies are loved!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shammies are loved!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Class Information :: Shamen-
Jump to: