Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you hate me I will understand

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

If you hate me I will understand Empty
PostSubject: If you hate me I will understand   If you hate me I will understand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:10 am

TAG, PBM, NOD and DASZ:

If you hate me I will understand. were you guys able to finish? I lost connection again and after 15-20 mins of not reurning i just walk away before the desire to hammer the moden and curse Time Warner.

Finally got back on at 9pm
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: If you hate me I will understand   If you hate me I will understand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:10 am

LoL

Not at all sir!

We discussed it for awhile then someone said that when you DC it can sometimes be for some time and further said last time it was a day and a half. We looked for a replacement and then broke up to go our seperate ways.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: If you hate me I will understand   If you hate me I will understand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:07 pm

I usually get a couple of DCs daily but I can usually log in in under 2 minutes. Once every couple weeks i get one that wont let me log in even after i unplug modem and router and restart comp so i just throw in the towel and walk away before i tried getting violent witht he computer Smile
Back to top Go down
PBMom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: If you hate me I will understand   If you hate me I will understand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:30 am

Think it was me making excuses for you to rendevouz with the Capn....lol J/K shit happens,,,usually at a bad time and I blame that Murphy Bastard. No harm no foul.
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: If you hate me I will understand   If you hate me I will understand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:13 am

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HATES PLUM FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME!!!!.... Wait.. i wasnt there. nevermind, as you were...

pssst... Plum, i love you Razz
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: If you hate me I will understand   If you hate me I will understand Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:22 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: If you hate me I will understand   If you hate me I will understand Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:41 pm

lol. So i forget where the post was so im posting here. i wont be able to make it to the mech run on sunday. i talked to my dad and im gonna be busy most of sunday. and i prolly wont get my own account till the end of april or so. but i will be playing on Kysha's account (provided its up and running). so i will be playing my druid, or maybe another char i make lol, i have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: If you hate me I will understand   If you hate me I will understand Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Boo othat sucks. but I can understand. Just let us know when you get back and who or what that new toon may be if it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you hate me I will understand   If you hate me I will understand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you hate me I will understand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Instances-
Jump to: