Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow vs. Healy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Shadow vs. Healy Empty
PostSubject: Shadow vs. Healy   Shadow vs. Healy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:21 am

First off, which route do you play most often? (And yes, I tend to call almost any healing spec "healy" regardless of the specific spec name, hehe).

Have you tried the opposite? If you're shadow, do you get tired of people asking you randomly heal things all the time?
Back to top Go down
sae

sae

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Shadow vs. Healy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs. Healy   Shadow vs. Healy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:02 am

for yae i dont think i could see her ever being shadow but i do get annoyed sometimes when people ask me things or tell me how to play her. i do sometimes wonder if it is easier to lvl being shadow because i have like no damage spells so it takes forever to kill something and i mainly depend on instances for easy xp.

-sae
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennydollm
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Shadow vs. Healy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs. Healy   Shadow vs. Healy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:40 am

Arty has been Holy for most of his career, but holy craphole it's hard to level him.. which is why he's still lvl 40 >.<
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Shadow vs. Healy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs. Healy   Shadow vs. Healy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:03 am

My Priests are both Holy with a spattering of other tress as necessary. Always have been and always will be.

My Horde Priest is one of my 70's and he had absolutely no problems leveling and only started doing the Burnig Crusades instances when his guild mates needed 'healy' types for the run. He did not gain levels quite as fast as my Hunter and Warlock (who are my other 2 70's) but then he never did.

Someone above said that Holy Priests have no damage spells but there are many a dead critter in the wake of my priests that would beg to differ on that point. When some critter jumps my priest and is looking for an easy kill they normally are quite surprised when I layon my shield and then absolutley unload on them. When soloing I start with the Holy Fire ( I believe it is - long cast time DoT) then while the critter is running towards me I plop on my shield and hit him with the other DoT whos name I forget, and that start in with the mind blast and the basic one again whos name I forget.

Then if the guy is at or above my level I will replace the shield and then just lay into them with my Wand. If I am doing guys 1 or 2 level below me I can usually do in three before needing to drink (they both carry three stacks of the best water they can find and after 60 usually had to replenish them during a normal 3 hour killing spree). Critters my leevl and 1 or 2 above I am lucky if I can kill 2 before having to drink.

I think the poor rep of Holy Priests not being able to solo well is 100% due to them not killing stuff rapid fire like many other classes can.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Shadow vs. Healy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs. Healy   Shadow vs. Healy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:44 pm

i dont even know what my preist is. it is mostly my vendor toon and it is lvl 26 cause i hijack ouchy and just run DM then Stocks at rested XP. otherwise i have done very lil' questing with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow vs. Healy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow vs. Healy   Shadow vs. Healy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow vs. Healy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Class Information :: Priests-
Jump to: