Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite tank?

Go down 
+2
Disaresta
Corr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Favorite tank? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite tank?   Favorite tank? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:22 am

The board description says "all about our favorite tank".....but are warriors the first class you think of for tanking or does it depend entirely on where you're going?
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Favorite tank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite tank?   Favorite tank? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:44 am

Since my main IS the main tank, yeah I'm always on my mind Wink It's probably just that we think of warriors first as tanks because that's their primary function. DPS warriors can be okay, but people are very wary of them as they tend to suck the big one >.<
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Favorite tank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite tank?   Favorite tank? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:08 am

I am a simple person.

Tank = Warrior (though my priest has healed for some VERY good Druids tanks . . . )

Healer = Priest
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Favorite tank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite tank?   Favorite tank? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:47 pm

I always think of warriors as tanks mostly for th plate they wear but I have seen some really good druid tanks out there
Back to top Go down
PBMom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Favorite tank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite tank?   Favorite tank? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:21 am

Here is a really really nice piece on Warriors as Tanks, think I learned a bit from it, will now have to try and implement it.
http://www.wowwiki.com/Warriors_as_Tanks
Back to top Go down
Nodarian

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Favorite tank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite tank?   Favorite tank? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:49 am

5 man regular = pally tank and me Druid healing
5 man regular with lots of CC i'll respec and tank the crap out of it, I AM uncrittable.
5 man heroic = pally or warrior, but CC is extremely necessary
raid = pally tank, warrior tank, druid tank, mage tank, hunter tank, oomkin tank L2Gruul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leonardator
Sponsored content

Favorite tank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite tank?   Favorite tank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite tank?
Page 1 of 1