Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting More Healers

Go down 
+3
Taglanthas
Plumbob
Corr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Getting More Healers Empty
PostSubject: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:03 pm

So you've really got two options....try to recruit a healer that is already leveled up (nearly impossible considering they're usually stolen early on, lol)...or get some current players to level healy alts.

Do we have anyone interested in healing, but doesn't have a healy class? Would you be willing to level a healer? Are there some that would be willing to help those people level so the guild has more healers?
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:16 pm

I got a 38 Pally that I will be devoting extra love to. I think PBM is lvling up a 28 priest.
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:29 am

There are high level healers available. I believe Melesandra (sorry but I think I messed up that spellig badly Suspect ) came to us as a full fledged level 70 healy Priest. We just need to convince them to join our little group of nOOb instance folk.

I am sure there are healers out there looking for a group like ours that is interested in doing the Kharazan's of the game while still having fun and goofing around as well.

While I could level one it would take me over a year to do that (given the way I play and all the other characters I play and will continue to play) and I really want to play Tag in this high end game not a third healer.
Back to top Go down
Knedamedic

Knedamedic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:42 am

Me..Me ..Me! And..Yes I mean Me..no I'm not just trying to warm my voice up for a gut busting solo attempt at R.E.S.P.E.C.T Razz
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:16 pm

Currently my pally is now 42.5

if you gotta grind up a toon i recommend Questhelper addon. it points to the fastest way to do your quest and their groups so yo usave time travelling
Back to top Go down
Knedamedic

Knedamedic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Will do! You're so smart! Very Happy Wonder..can I find that on curse.com? Or whatever addon site that is..?
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:26 am

yes curse . com is where it's at
Back to top Go down
PBMom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:25 am

Toucheet (Priest) is 45 today and will be 46 by later in the day, and ebbilone is 42 and may still be there by the end of the day. Any help leveling will just speed the process, also is a prime opportunity for others who are leveling other classes to have a healer with them (helps me learn the role too).
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:49 pm

Serathy my holy priest is lvl 36 with +216 to healing. so she gets like 1.3k per heal. I want to level her up because i love being a healer, and help lvling her would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Nodarian

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:18 am

Healing classes are in alphabetical order Razz
Druid
Paladin
Priest
Shaman

Druid healing = hots
Paladin = I've never seen someone that can spam FoL better than a paladin
Priest = a lot of escape healing
Shaman = Chain heal Spam FTW

In raids it is nice to have a least one Druid and one Direct healing class. 25 mans you have about 7 healers. This leaves lots of options. But we will stick to 10 man for now.

Druid/Direct healer combo
3 stack of LB ticks for about 600 on a druid with 1400+ healing and Rejuv ticks for around 950 every 3 seconds
This takes the strain off of direct healing classes. If tank takes a Big hit, the hots are right there to pull him back up, even if the Direct healer had just tapped escape and has another 3 seconds before next heal can get off.

Pally/ Priest combo
Pally Spamming FoL as fast as possible, Priest escape healing and Renewing on people

Druid/ Shammy
Difficult combo if not really well geared, the hots are there to bring tanks back up from big hits, but Shammies can pretty much ONLY spam chain heal, anything else is ineffecient.

All the times i've been in Kara we 3 heal it. Even with 2 uber healers, a 3rd is nice to have if you have enough DPS. Our combos so far have been:
Druid druid priest; Druid priest priest; Druid shammy pally

About getting healers-
Spam trade channel. saying you are recruiting healers of any class and ability. do weekly instance runs to get them geared. Get a steady tank. Be willing to at least try Attumen or even the trash pulls up to him, there are a few epics that "Could" drop just off of trash. Don't be afraid to wipe in raids, it happens even to the "Leet" groups.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leonardator
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting More Healers   Getting More Healers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting More Healers
Page 1 of 1