Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do during...

Go down 
+2
Drelgan
Disaresta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

What do you do during... Empty
PostSubject: What do you do during...   What do you do during... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:16 am

..Maintenance? Smile Assuming you aren't working or sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Drelgan

Drelgan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you do during...   What do you do during... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:30 am

it usually happens around bedtime anyway so its no biggie Smile
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What do you do during...   What do you do during... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:38 am

I am one of the working ones and since I do not normally get on at night until 6 PMish they can even screw up a couple of times bringing the servers back up and I still get to play that night Shocked
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you do during...   What do you do during... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:46 pm

I come here or get a lot of work done because I ma not coming in to say hi or check AH. SO Tuesday morns are productivce fo rme
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you do during...   What do you do during... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:12 pm

I have classes all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it seems that during the last couple years, that's how it's worked out, so it hasn't been that big of an inconvenience. Otherwise, I'd likely be sleeping or doing all those things I do when I'm tabbed out of game anyway.

And yay for you starting a topic! I don't generally answer my own threads, so it's kinda nice to have something new to comment on. <3
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What do you do during...   What do you do during... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:45 pm

I cry. *sob*
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you do during...   What do you do during... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:00 am

Keriwen wrote:
I cry. *sob*

Awww. Sad *pats Keri* It'll be okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do during...   What do you do during... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do during...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Player-to-Player Discussion-
Jump to: