Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They speak!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

They speak!! Empty
PostSubject: They speak!!   They speak!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:46 am

So I get back from a meeting tonight, and low and behold, the guild is actually talking. Yes, real guildies...speaking to one another...without me forcing them to! And they kept it up for quite a while. I was so impressed....it was moving fast enough that I was able to see nothing but green instead of it all being mixed with tells and other chat channels. I wanted to screenshot some of it and then make this post telling you how proud I was of you all, but then after seeing the shots I took, I can't help but laugh. Look how your personalities came out in just a few lines from each, lol.

They speak!! Screenshotyr6
They speak!! Screenshot2ju9
They speak!! Screenshot3in9

(Sorry for the slight repeat between the last two.....I'd only planned on posting one shot.)
Back to top Go down
Knedamedic

Knedamedic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-06

They speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They speak!!   They speak!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:41 am

Don't you love it? It cracks me up reading these, cause I've known some of them a good long while..and boy does their personality shine! Razz

By the way, Das..I thought -I- was your girlfriend..now you're cheating on me with SANTA? God. I should grab some Ben and Jerry's and a chick flick..this news is worth a good sob. lol
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

They speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They speak!!   They speak!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:19 pm

My dear, you are always first to me. Besides, I wasn't talkin about me and Santa. I was talkin about Ren and Santa. How Ren sat on Santa's lap and talked about the first thing that...... came up. I personally think Santa is a freak, so Ren and Santa are perfect fer each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

They speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They speak!!   They speak!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Corr... we talk on guildchat usually.

we don't always talk about santa molesting ren, i'll grqant you that but we talk Smile

BTW, on top of the chick flicks don't forget to crank up a little air supply; now that is break up music
Back to top Go down
Knedamedic

Knedamedic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-06

They speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They speak!!   They speak!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Thank you, Plum. I needed good break up music!
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

They speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They speak!!   They speak!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Haha, I know you guys talk. I sit and watch lots of the conversations. It had just been a quiet day other than me babbling, and I was shocked to see chat moving so quickly like that when I got home. It was rather cute, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

They speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They speak!!   They speak!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:26 am

ah... you are the meaning in my life, your my isnpiration.....when you love somebody...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

They speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They speak!!   They speak!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They speak!!
Page 1 of 1