Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VPSLV Button is Your Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

VPSLV Button is Your Friend Empty
PostSubject: VPSLV Button is Your Friend   VPSLV Button is Your Friend Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:53 pm

View Posts Since Last Visit

Instead of flailing about, looking for new posts/threads throughout the forums....or asking me "where is it?" when I start saying things like "you should go check out the thread I just made about such and such".....just click the button. It's located on the upper right hand side of the boards on the main page.

There's your Forum Tip of the Day. cheers
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: VPSLV Button is Your Friend   VPSLV Button is Your Friend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:55 am

No need for that.

Anything new since my last visit is highlighted by the forum so I can find what is new easily.

Also if when you say something like "Go see what I posted" and you do not want folk asking or foundering around looking for it, just add "in the general chat forum" - problem fixed.
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: VPSLV Button is Your Friend   VPSLV Button is Your Friend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Silly Tag, it wasn't meant as a problem. I don't care if they ask...I always answer. There are several people here who don't really know much about forums at all and have never used them otherwise, so I was simply pointing out a feature they may have missed. It's easy to see the last few posts made all at a glance without looking into each forum. If you don't need it, then yay for you...but some would benefit from the feature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VPSLV Button is Your Friend   VPSLV Button is Your Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VPSLV Button is Your Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Player-to-Player Discussion-
Jump to: