Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

leaving maybe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drelgan

Drelgan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-21

leaving maybe? Empty
PostSubject: leaving maybe?   leaving maybe? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:30 am

hey guys,i have been thinking for a long time about starting fresh on Dath Remar,an oceanic server,which means there would be tons more ppl on for me to run instances and stuff with,i really would like to do kara and such but most kara groups run when im either at work or asleep,so i feeling im missing out on a big part of WoW by not doing these type of runs.

i dont know if its just me but the guild sort of seems to have gone stagnant,on this forum it only seems to be Darq/plum/dasz/Pbm who seem to use the guild forum,so any msg we try to get across to the guild only reaches these ppl and not the other 100 or so members, i think Tag said it best when this is a lone wolf sort of guild,where solo players come to play and do there thing and on the odd occasion do a run or pvp together.

I congratelute Corrista ,who tried to breathe life into this guild by spamming the forums and guild chat but to no avail,im not blaming anyone for the direction the guild has gone,but i think the time has come to really think about what this guild is about,we really need more members to get on this site,one guild i know of made it that you had to registr on there website before you could go up in rank in the guild,maybe we could try sumthin similar?.

im sorry this is so long but it has been on my mind for a little while now,i just feel if sumthin doesnt happen soon this guild and its members will be left behind while other guys are doing there kara/za runs.

thank you for your time.

Drel.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

leaving maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving maybe?   leaving maybe? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:19 pm

Drel, I have been tryin to get people involved in things. I have been tryin to get people to go to instance runs on the weekends. Mostly on sundays. and at times that they are able to play. I post on the forum, I tell people in game we are going, but only few are showing or are putting forth any intrest.

You, like so many have voiced this concern. But at the same time (don't get me wrong Corr being an exception) havent done anything. No, I'm not sayin that you arent doin anything. These are the people that are voiceing their concerns. If people want to go to places like Kara, Bot, Shadow Lab, they need to use the fingers that they have and let people know. The only person that has done so in game is Kimii, and most likely others that I cant think of, she is tryin to get geared so that we CAN go to Kara.

I have been tryin to get the weekly runs to happen, I use the guild calender, i use the foums. I tell people about it. But if no one wants to tell me they need to go to a particular place I can't schedual it. Gudgedly I do admit that I do like helpin people to a point, hell I have been tryin to get people geared to go do these runs and get what they need. But if they aren't gonna give me any feed back as to where they want to go, hell I aint gonna do it any more and just run with the guildies that I associate with the most and help them get their gear or get my own Kara group.

I am all fer what others want to do. By all means, do so. I give suggestions, advice and opinions, what people do with that is up to them. I want to do runs with my guildies. Thatis what a guild in this game is for.

As I have sid beofre, I'm not commin down on you Drel, far from it. I am simply lettin you know, and all that may read this how it is from my point of view. I do runs with guildies. Ask Lauset, Kimii, any one of them. If a low level wants me to help or asks, I wont do it with Daszunes or Cardrina, but will with my Warlock or Hunter. But, IF PEOPLE DONT SAY ANYTHING, any one wouldnt know.

Like I said I ain't commin down on ya mate. This is all an opinion, and they are like butt holes, every ones got one and they all stink.

Talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

leaving maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving maybe?   leaving maybe? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:18 pm

What dasz is saying is that if you are not part of the solution you ar epart of the problem? We really are not very organized but to me personally, having been on "organized" near militaristic guilds prefer our haphazzard make it up on the spot as we go.

Drel... If you gonn amake a server change just remember that it costs money Smile Go to the server and create a toon and see who is on doing what. Grass isn't always greener on the other side. If you just gonna switch guilds in order to find one withthe right schedulke and one that runs more military like to get people on raids there's Ordo Draconi, Northrend COmmonwealth. Both of these are HUGE and you will have better chances of getting in on runs.

about our guild. What makes our guild super cool is that we have all known each other and have a genuine liking to each toher (except dasz maybe Smile lol)

Somehting I greatly enjoy is that we literally are spread around the world, downside is that its a real bitch toget all of us together. That is our strength and our biggest weakness. Second to that is people like me who get to play lot but not consecutively enough to do kara or a big raid since thats a 4 hour straight thing usually.

I don't think we are a bunch of loner players grouped together because i do see a lot of us getting together for quests, or helping (Dasz is always a peach and comes to help nme when I'm being plum dumb even when i go to the wrong place)

Other thing is develop a friends list. Every week i get invited to about 2 to 4 kara runs.. i just dont have the time. Most of our 70s run Kara with their friends group.

Ok im off to Vegas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

leaving maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving maybe?   leaving maybe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leaving maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Guild Discussion-
Jump to: