Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What not to do after BG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

What not to do after BG Empty
PostSubject: What not to do after BG   What not to do after BG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:21 pm

This person apparently thought that I was talkin to him. If I was I would have said his name. I told the bg to stop bitchin and play the freakin game well he took it as if I was talkin to him. By the way I dont know how to up-load images to the board. SO if some one can tell me how i will edit this and put it so anyone dosnt have to click links.

https://servimg.com/view/12652784/1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Drelgan

Drelgan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What not to do after BG   What not to do after BG Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:34 am

What a jerk off,its these ppl that wreck the game for me.dont worry bout that lad, we still love you!

Drel.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What not to do after BG   What not to do after BG Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:57 am

HAHAHAHA You are too nice trying to reason with him.

My usual reply is "I apologize for having a real life outside of this game and for being out of touch with pre-pubescent mentality of whining."

Then I thank them for th egood laugh. Any other attempt by them to do anything else I reply with a "lol" and nothing else. It annoys the crap out of them even more. If I'm ina good mood I'll leave the pre-pubescent part out. if I feel nasty then I tell them they are the reason I believe in abortion.

People like that are the kind that also cut you off on the road and flip you off. Just take comfort in the fact that what goes around comes around. The fact he replied and gets bent out of shape is because he knows he was whining like a bitch.

BTW .. it is almost tempting to make a toon on his server and send him a note lol If you have time
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What not to do after BG   What not to do after BG Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:21 am

I dont particularly care any more, although I should do that to thank him for giveing the exilent example of how not to be but hurt over something as some one stateing not to bitch and to play the freakin game. I dont know what his problem was. May be his special time with teddy was denied. Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What not to do after BG   What not to do after BG Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:22 am

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What not to do after BG   What not to do after BG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What not to do after BG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Guild Discussion-
Jump to: