Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a great idea

Go down 
+3
Daszunes
Dalatain Swift
Plumbob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

I have a great idea Empty
PostSubject: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:21 pm

In a couple of weeks it will be one year since I've been GM. Lately I've been sort of awol cause RL is keeping me busy and i honestly gotta admit have not done much as guild leader. So here is my grand idea.....

Let us elect ourselves a new GM. And in order to not tire or burn people out let us elect a new one every year Smile NO I AM NOT THINKING OF LEAVING HTE GUILD!!!!!! I just don't think iit fair to everyone that there are far more talented people out here that can do much better. Besides.... according to Myn this was suppossed to be temporary anyhow Smile

Please let me know your thoughts and who would be interested.
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:39 pm

VOTE DALATAIN FOR GM!!! I PROMISE TO ALWAYS BRING YOU CHEESE MUFFINS AND 1 FREE SPIDERS SILK FOR EACH VOTE!!! REMEMBER! VOTE DWARFY GOODNESS OR DONT VOTE AT ALL Very Happy

p.s. i like the idea
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:57 pm

I already discussed you turnin this over to some one else. I just hope that the right decision is made.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:00 pm

I am all for an election as long as there are viable choices.

I feel you have done agood job and have grown the guild since taking over but well understand the desire to not be leader.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 am

Dal said he was not interested anymore, seems he does nto have enopugh spider silk rofl,which means things will stay as they are i guess Smile

If I get admitted tothe credential program next spring i really will not be on very much so this will probably will ocme up then. If i dont get accepted then I';ll be trolling around azeroth as always Smile
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Yeah, trollin fer a date. Smile
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:04 am

Daszunes wrote:
Yeah, trollin fer a date. Smile

Well...ever since you stole sassy I've been lonely
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:18 pm

You always bring poor poor Sassy into this, if you treated her right she wouldnt have gone to another hunter pal. Not my fault that you cant handle the pus..... kitty.
Back to top Go down
sae

sae

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 pm

would you guys just stop it and get married already! dont trie to deniy it you know you both want it Razz
lub yas!

- Suspect sae
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennydollm
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:26 am

Sae you the goddess, why would I do that, my sights are set soo much higher than someone that cant compare to divinity. :-)
Back to top Go down
Somarin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:19 pm

is there going to be an election or was it just some quick moment of bordom thing?
Back to top Go down
Drelgan

Drelgan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:46 pm

I would put my hand up to take over from Plum but as i told him i dont play on Cenarion Circle anymore.

i've started from scratch on an Aussie server, Dath Remar, so i can play with ppl in the same time zone as myself,but i will still hop on to say hi and muck around with you guys.

As for new GM i think Plum will do the right thing in picking some one responsible.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:33 am

Som... I was looking to see if there would be volunteers who wanted the job and who woul dbe on more than me and do more. SO far... nothing Smile

If everyone is happy mantaining the status quo then it's all good. What I really am trying to say is I an open for change Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a great idea
Page 1 of 1