Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves

Go down 
+10
Xanadu
Daszunes
Adonzo
Brazenn
Geill
Taglanthas
IdsRevenge
Jardain
Keriwen
Plumbob
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 12:38 pm

Hello everyone:

I finally got myself registered here. Some of us are not so good at remembering alts so let's have everyone say hello and introduce their multple personalities here.
Main playing time is usually after 9 pm pacific

Gnomo: frost mage Miner/Engineer 225
Caligula: Waslock Miner/Armorsmith 300's
Plumbob: 60 Hunter Miner/367 alchemist

If anyone neeeds anything made from these secondaries please let me know. With mats mailed to me i can make it right away at no chrage to guildies. Without mats it will take a little longer and possibly some gold Smile Plumbob is a 60 hunter so if we want to plan to do instances give me a few days notice and we can get everyone leveled up fast.

Last edited by on Thu May 31, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 7:07 pm

Hey! Good idea.

I'm on all the time, no real set schedule though I tend to be more nights. I'm in EST, so I am 3 hours ahead of server time.

My main is Keriwen Rogue Tailoring/enchanting

Embriel- Hunter, Skinning/leatherwork
Trinke-Mage Undecided skill wise
Mynora Priest Alch/Herbs
Lloria Warrior mining/blacksmithing

I know. I have a lot. I may even have forgot someone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jardain

Jardain

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Jardain's Main & Alt's   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 1:43 pm

Hey - here are my charracters in this guild:

Main:
Jardain / Warrior {48} - Cooking 300, First Aid 300, Skinning 300, Herb 300

Alt:
Prilla / Rogue {31} - Leatherworking 200, Skinning 243, First Aid 136, Lockpicking 96, Poisons 150

Disenchanting Mule:
Pepi / Paladin {8} - Enchanting 60

How can I be of assistance? Just ask and you may receive...

Jardain
Back to top Go down
IdsRevenge

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 9:40 pm

Main= Tingleberry 30 rogue mining/gnomish engineering

Alts= Balronnan 55 Paladin mining armorsmith

Jacigigolo Lowbie Priest herbalism/tailoring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My myriad of characters....   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 12:22 pm

OK, here we go:

Jacianda (main) : 33 Rogue: Skinning/Leatherworking

My alts:

Kelynian: 34 Warrior: Mining/Blacksmithing

Tinglesgal: 15 Warlock: Engineering/Enchanting

Beithrag : 12 Paladin: Mining/Skinning

Kathiselle: 8 Hunter: Herbalism/Alchemy

Patikismilf: 7 Priest: to be determined
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 2:36 pm

Hi folk, new member here. Invited by Karoot the other night while blissfully convincing those Southern Stranglethorn Trolls to part with their Zanzil Potions Cool

Taglanthas – Level 43 Night Elf Hunter – 260 Weaponsmith (working towards Axesmith) 232 Miner (18 to go until I need to start finding Thorium Veins).

I am another EST guy. My available time includes Monday – Thursday 6 – 10 PM / Friday and Saturday most any time (do 4 10 hour days so have Friday’s off) / limited time on Sunday up to 10 PM as I do tabletop Miniatures (Axis & Allies) Sunday Afternoons.

I also run 14 other characters, 7 Alliance on Kargath and 7 Horde on Dalaran, and will be adding two more to that come the expansion. These folk are also at 43 and will probably start their trek to 44 this weekend. Currently, I am alos involved with the Burning Crusade Closed Beta (did the ‘Most to 25’ contest a few months back) so have even less play time for my normal army of alts.

Oh, I consider my main to be the guy I choose to play today.

A little on my gaming philosophy:

I love helping folk sunny , especially guildies, with whatever I can do to help. Greens, Blues, Purples when I start getting these etc etc are all available to guildies if I can not use them before going to the Auction Hall. Guild runs through the various instances have always been a source of enjoyment for me and I look forward to romps in Scarlet Monastary, Uldaman and soon Zul’ Farak with you folk.

What I hate Evil or Very Mad is being a baby sitter! By this I mean running a group of level 12 folk through the Deadmines when they have no business being there and can not contribute to the killing of the monsters or even keeping themselves alive while in there. However, a run through those same Deadmines with a guild group of level 19 -22ish folk can be a hoot!

I will craft what I can for the guild and will not charge for the effort. As materials get rarer I will ask for the rare materials, if I do not have any on hand, but will never charge for the crafting.

Looking forward to seeing you folk at the next guild meeting on the 8th.
Back to top Go down
Geill

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 7:57 pm

Hiya heres mine.

Geill-53 Night Elf War.240 Blacksmith/Mining/Weaponsmithing

Alis-60 Night Elf Hunter 300 Dragonscale/Skinning

Also have various others on diff servers i can help out with most class information.
Back to top Go down
Brazenn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 3:20 pm

My 1 character is Brazenn a level 17 dwarf warrior his profession is Mining and Engineering
Back to top Go down
Adonzo

Adonzo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:36 pm

OK Hey everyone
My Main is

Adonzo lvl 42 Gnome Mage/enginneer/miner

The alt that i have left is

Stardria lvl 9 Night Elf Warrior
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 12:28 pm

Hey hey all, here are the characters that I have.

Primary: Daszunes, Druid, lvl 70

Secondary: Cardrina, Rouge, lvl 70

Das

Last edited by Daszunes on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 10:12 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to the guild. I play a lvl 30 mage - Tailoring 216/Skinning 150. I'm usually on a couple nights during the week and I try to play at least one day on the weekend for a pretty good block of time. After the holidays I'll be able to get on a little more. I'm always down for an instance and if I can help with something, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 3:36 am

Joceline wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm new to the guild. I play a lvl 30 mage - Tailoring 216/Skinning 150. I'm usually on a couple nights during the week and I try to play at least one day on the weekend for a pretty good block of time. After the holidays I'll be able to get on a little more. I'm always down for an instance and if I can help with something, just ask.

Sweet someone in the west coast!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xanadu

Xanadu

Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 6:56 pm

I'm pretty new as well. :] My name is Jess <3 and I'm from California. I play a level 25 Night Elf hunter named Xanaduu [xanadu with one 'u' was taken, damn it.] andddd I stopped playing for a while so I feel like an idiot relearning things, but.

yeah. :] hi.

I work A LOT, especially during the holiday season, but I'll try to be on more often. Very Happy I'm a barista [coffee bartender] at a cafe [not starbucks] and our shop is in a mall, so it's crazy during christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kitty-ears.net
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 6:23 am

This is good. Any of you play after 10:00 pm server time?
Back to top Go down
Xanadu

Xanadu

Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 3:12 am

I usually do. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.kitty-ears.net

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 6:31 pm

Gnomo wrote:
This is good. Any of you play after 10:00 pm server time?

Not usually, I have to be to work at 7:30 am during the week. Weekends are a different story though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:58 am

*Bumping this so others might add their alt names*
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:44 am

Hmm 10 PM server = 1 AM my time (EST) so nope I have been in bed for 3 hours by then normally.
Back to top Go down
PBMom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Let's see I have:

PBMatriarch-Warrior -70/375 Alchemy & Herbalism
Toucheet-Priest (gotta love eet) Currently 42 - Mining/Engineering (on the rise)
Ebbilone-Paladin-currently 40 - JC/Enchanting (working eet)

More to come eventually most likely a Rogue (Yeah Lockpicking) with LW/and something else...any ideas????
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Toucheet = Miss Ass. afro
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:46 pm

Alrighty... i have alot...
Dalatain - 70 rogue (360 alchemy, 348 Enchanting)
Serathy - 36 priest (295 tailoring, 210 skinning)
Crunchbite - 19 warrior
Swiftee - 19 Rogue (150 engineer, 125 mining)
Allanor - 26 druid (no professions)
Armena - 13 mage
Billybonfred - 41 paladin
Psychrone - 27 hunter

Yep thats me... i make up like 1/5 of the guild lol. i want to get my 36 priest lvls up, shes a holy spec and our guild needs a good holy priest.. or more anyways. so any help lvling her would be great.
Back to top Go down
Nodarian

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:01 am

Honestly guys, level your priests as shadow....there is almost nothing easier to level than a shadow priest.....then spec holy at 70, get mooncloth tailoring so you can have some leet gear at 70. I honestly think leveling a healer of Any class is a complete waste of time. you will hate it so much that you will not want to be a healer at 70
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leonardator
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves   Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is everybody, mains and alts introduce yourselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Guild Discussion-
Jump to: