Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been extended

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

I've been extended Empty
PostSubject: I've been extended   I've been extended Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Hey All!!!

My teaching assignment was suppossed to finish next week but I have been extended. That means that I will not be around much, except thanksgiving and christmas break.

I will log on once a night just to do trasnmute/glyph research like I have been.

Once again if anyone wants to take leadership and take it out for a spin let me know... sadly I can't do much mroe than log in and say hi Sad
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

I've been extended Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been extended   I've been extended Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Awwww, thats too bad that your not on that much. That was obvious. But good to know that your doin swomethin you like and that its good. Hope to hear from you soon man. Talk to ya later.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

I've been extended Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been extended   I've been extended Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:35 am

Hey sunshine where have you been? I been logging on for about 5 mins and you are not there ... what is your malfunction lol /hug.

Gotta say part of me wants to sit here and play WoW but it is really nice to go to work every day and actually look forward to it. Even a day like yesterday when one of my little clowns snuck out of my class lol.

I shoul dbe able to be on for a day oro two during thanksgiving weekend.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

I've been extended Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been extended   I've been extended Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Snuck out hugh, LOL. I used to do that when I was in high school. I didnt like the teacher. I would wait till the attendance was done and then get the hell out of their. Dont be too hard on the kid. We were no diffrent when we were young.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

I've been extended Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been extended   I've been extended Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:11 am

Plum.. Is the guild still around?

I don't see much of anyone anymore... but I'm hoping to start leveling Keriwen.. if you wanted to invite me back, I could help out while you can't be on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I've been extended Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been extended   I've been extended Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been extended
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Guild Announcements and News-
Jump to: