Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gatlin checking in -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Gatlin checking in - Empty
PostSubject: Gatlin checking in -   Gatlin checking in - Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2006 3:22 am

Gatlin Bergstrom, Gnolock Extrodinaire, is NOT in Burnt Offerings.

(his allegiance is with the Small Frye, both strategically and emotionally)

However, you SHOULD add him to your friend list. He is Darq's tailoring/enchanting alt, and rapidly approaching 300 in both, even though he is not yet lvl 40 (over 270 now in each; Darq goes out to find him patterns/formulae)!

Once he hits 40, and gets his mount quest done, I will semi-retire him. But if you need enchants done, tailoring, or need a warlock around 40 along, please ask.

Currently, he is Demonology specced, but I will probably redo talents at 40 towards heavy damage dealing.

Regards,

~Gatlin Bergstrom~
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Gatlin checking in -   Gatlin checking in - Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:49 am

Gatlin is semi-active again; he is now at 300 in tailoring, enchanting. 375 in First Aid, and getting clost to that in cooking (fishing is lacking, because the 'good' places are too dangerous at level 41.

I have gotten my Felsteed, as well Smile

If you need Darq, and she isn't on, look to see if Gat is on, as he manages the finances for my whole stable.

D.
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Gatlin checking in -   Gatlin checking in - Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:30 am

As soon as I am 'done' with RD, I will be on Gat to get him to 50, so I can continue leveling herbalism/alchemy. So if it seems like D hasn't been on for awhile, check to see Gatlin's level/if I am on with him. ADD HIM TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST if you need to keep track of where 'I' am -

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&n=Gatlin
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Gatlin checking in -   Gatlin checking in - Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:03 pm

Hmmm -

Gatlin was turned into a hacked mindless DE zombie. But he will be back soon. He is lvl 50, in our guild now, and is 345 tailoring, but slow going with enchanting (hard to find people to enchant! I started just enchant whatever people put into guild bank Sad )

I would like to get him to 375 in everything, but we will see about time - I have to 'fix' RD & Rod first . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gatlin checking in -   Gatlin checking in - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gatlin checking in -
Page 1 of 1