Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in setting anything up . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Anyone interested in setting anything up . . . Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in setting anything up . . .   Anyone interested in setting anything up . . . Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 9:43 am

. . . for the lower instances, say Scarlet Monastary or Uldaman - thoug ZI am gettign close to the level for Zul-Farrak as well I believe. I currently have quests about to go white in Scarlet Monastary and have several for Uldaman as well.

Replying here is the best way to get me involved as my appearances on-line are sporadic at best.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in setting anything up . . .   Anyone interested in setting anything up . . . Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 7:39 pm

I am usually on after 10:00 PM server time. I can clear scarlet with my hunter on my own so unless you are looking for the group experience let me know and I can take you through it. Zull Farrak I have Caligula, Lock, that I need totake through so I would love to go. I'll be doing all the quests in Tanaris too if you want to join. A Hunter Warlock combo is pretty killer Smile
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in setting anything up . . .   Anyone interested in setting anything up . . . Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 7:14 pm

Gnomo wrote:
I am usually on after 10:00 PM server time. I can clear scarlet with my hunter on my own so unless you are looking for the group experience let me know and I can take you through it. Zull Farrak I have Caligula, Lock, that I need totake through so I would love to go. I'll be doing all the quests in Tanaris too if you want to join. A Hunter Warlock combo is pretty killer Smile

Thought I would update this.

Cleared ZF with 50 Lock and a 60 hunter. Good loot.
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in setting anything up . . .   Anyone interested in setting anything up . . . Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:49 am

Sorry I did not reply sooner, Gomo, but our play times are very incompatable. I am off and in bed normally by 7PM server time (the server is PST right?).

But I seen to be doing just fine without the instances. Much as I would like to finish the many quest lines that end in dungeons I have been dropping those quests as they turn white on me. I am not big on taking tons of time looking for the 'best' gear for each level since no matter what you get it will be replaced in a few levels so why kill yourself looking for the best? Every now and then I will get a nice blue drop that I can use or have dropped gold on a nice blue weapon that I feel is reasonably priced (almost never spend gold on blue armor - just not worth it for a few extra armor points or a point or two in stats in my opinion) but normally I just use what I find or green auction hall items or things I have made by crafting (LoL Tag is still wearing his Green Iron Halberk from level 25 or so and he is currently 48!).

My biggest problem seems to be the time it takes to get a dungeon romp together and all the drama of discussions of what class to take and that kind of rubbish. My view is the best group are the first 4 characters to answer the call. Having a healer class is really nice but I will try anything with an adventurous group. So in the 30 minutes or so it takes to get a group together (on a good night) I could get another quarter of a level out in the wilds soloing monsters and questing.

Ah well, perhaps I will come back and solo those quest lines I dropped later in life.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in setting anything up . . .   Anyone interested in setting anything up . . . Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 4:47 pm

As Fer me. I'm not on too much after 10 pm any more. Too tired. I am up at 6:30 am and I keep goinh till 9:30 pm. I hope that this will change after a few things get settled in RL.

I could resurch the arear for another Raid or to do an instance. But as I think that you have seen not to many people are on any more.

Recrute when you can people. I know you will. that way we can bring up our numbers and have some kick ass runs. I recrute when I can. Do do ya'lls best and thanks fer sticken with the guild. If you have any questions let me know. I will do my best to answer them via the forums or an in game mail.

Talk to you all then.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in setting anything up . . .   Anyone interested in setting anything up . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in setting anything up . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Instances-
Jump to: