Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You will be seeing more of . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

You will be seeing more of . . . Empty
PostSubject: You will be seeing more of . . .   You will be seeing more of . . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 4:53 pm

. . . Taglanthas online in the coming weeks / months.

I have made a 'change of direction' (that seems to be the thing to do these days Cool ) and after I get all my various folk to 45 (in the next week or so, Taglanthas is the last to reach each new level) will start a new path of taking one each on each of the three servers I play to 70.

What this means for Taglanthas is that he will get more play time than he has in the past by about three or four times (before he was one of 15 leveling together and now he will be one of three). I can not bring myself to leave any of the servers I play on and would no do that anyway as then I would not be able to continue with the constant rest bonus I have grown rather fond of.

This will also give me a better chance to get to know you folk better on this my only server with just one character.

Just wanted to let you all know and look forward to having more time for this character and this guild and our allied guilds
Back to top Go down

You will be seeing more of . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: General Player-to-Player Discussion-
Jump to: