Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little absent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

A little absent Empty
PostSubject: A little absent   A little absent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 5:39 pm

Hey all!

Got a LOT going on outside the game, from employment, to looking for another place to live, to these black out spells I've been having. I may be a little absent and wanted to let you all know that I am NOT giving up on y'all. Be sure and keep that recruiting up! And when I'm not around, listen to Jardain and the other Officers, if they have something to say or whatever. If ya got beef, take it to 'em..that's what they are there for. And if you need me, send me an ingame mail or a mail here on the forums. Smile Just wanted to let you guys know, because I am by far NOT abandoning y'all. We'll have a guild meeting maybe towards the end of Feb..First of March..hopefully by then I'll have some Real Life issues straightened out. Thanks for understanding, or so I assume you will. Smile

Keri
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

A little absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little absent   A little absent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 9:06 pm

Go get 'em tiger!!!

Good luck. We'll be here
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

A little absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little absent   A little absent Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 3:14 pm

I sure do hope that the black outs are nothing to serious. Get well soon and hope to see you on at some point. My prayers are with you.

Das
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

A little absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little absent   A little absent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little absent
Page 1 of 1