Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grats Joce!! New Keeper..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jardain

Jardain

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-09-05

Grats Joce!!  New Keeper.. Empty
PostSubject: Grats Joce!! New Keeper..   Grats Joce!!  New Keeper.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:20 pm

Just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that I voluntarily resigned as Keeper to let someone more active take my place. I haven't been on much lately, and when I am, I'm on as Elime - so I figured it would be best if the guild had a more active Keeper.

Just didn't want anyone thinking Keri gave me the boot tongue - that's not the case, I volunteered.

Congrat's Joceline on your new title, I'm sure you'll serve us well!!

Jardain
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Grats Joce!! New Keeper..   Grats Joce!!  New Keeper.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 8:48 pm

I actually made Joce AND Das Keepers, since I'll be away for a bit of time..I'll need two dedicated members to keep things rolling, not to say you all aren't dedicated..I only mean they are on..all the time. Very Happy Hope all stays well!!

Keri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grats Joce!! New Keeper..   Grats Joce!!  New Keeper.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 3:56 am

Thanks Jardain! Thanks Keri! I like to be reminded I have no life. Just kidding. I'll do my best to be around as much as I can, but I've got some drama of my own going on right IRL. When I'm on and you need some help or anything, just ask. Most of the time I don't even mind running Deadmines or some of the other lower instances so don't be afraid to ask.

-Joce
Back to top Go down
Jardain

Jardain

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Grat's Daz!!   Grats Joce!!  New Keeper.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:15 pm

Oh - then Grats to Daz as well!! You will both be great Keepers, I'm sure!!

Jardain..
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Grats Joce!! New Keeper..   Grats Joce!!  New Keeper.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 4:40 pm

I was wondering when some one would notice that Keri did put more than one name. LOL

Thank you. I will try to do my best at the job but not try to be overbearing. Shut up Plum! Laughing

Taalk to you all in game.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grats Joce!! New Keeper..   Grats Joce!!  New Keeper.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grats Joce!! New Keeper..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burnt Offerings :: Guild Announcements and News-
Jump to: