Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratherdashin checking in.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Ratherdashin checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Ratherdashin checking in.   Ratherdashin checking in. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2006 3:17 am

Rather Dashin is one of Darq's alts (for herbalism/alchemy purposes). He's rapidly approaching 40; I want him to get his mount, and then semi-retire him once I gear him out, so he can collect herbs easier.

He's a double-dagger speed-combat specced rogue, but I know a fair bit about the class, as well.

If you need help, advice, a shadow to watch you back, or potions, let him/me know!

~RD~
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Ratherdashin checking in.   Ratherdashin checking in. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:20 am

Errrm - Nov 2007, and he has just hit 48. Currently mostly combat specced, with a couple of points in Assassination.

wielding a dagger in MH & a mace in OH. I am trying to get him to 52 by Dec, and then will semi-retire him, as well.

If you want to see his current build, equip, etc., here is the link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&n=Ratherdashin
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Ratherdashin checking in.   Ratherdashin checking in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:28 am

Update: after the last hack, I can't get him 'back' to king of AV, so I've started leveling him again. Currently 62, allied w/ Aldor, and collecting Aldor rep stuff.

He is at 375 alch, and 385 herbalism. Lockpicking is maxed for level + 5 for special gloves, so 315 now? If you are in need of a LP or potions, just send a mail in game. boxes mailed will be picked & returned via mail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratherdashin checking in.   Ratherdashin checking in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratherdashin checking in.
Page 1 of 1