Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rodgort checking in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Rodgort checking in Empty
PostSubject: Rodgort checking in   Rodgort checking in Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2006 3:42 am

Rodgort is a good guy - he just hit 20 - but his lack of advancement is my fault -

I find pallys (personally!) a little boring, because a WELL-PLAYED pally really should be a healer first, and a fighter last.

As I leveled Darq, I constantly was bugged to switch spec (not by my Guild!!!) to resto, to become a innervate healbot/support player.

Which is not my play style.

Anyway, Rodgort is PRIMARILY Darq's Blacksmithing/Engineering alt. However, both of those are materials-intensive & slow-going. Still, I think he is well above 'normal' levels in both, for his character level.

And he IS a talented healer/protector.

If you need engineering work, blacksmithing, or a lower-level (for now - I WILL level him to 40) pally's help, please let me know!

~Rodgort~ (and yes, that IS Trogdor backwards)
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Rodgort checking in   Rodgort checking in Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 3:17 am

And if I can get back to him, Rodgort is almost level 40 now. A few more quests, and he will get his mount. That means I will then use him PRIMARILY for his engineering/blacksmithing skills, with the eventual goal of getting him to 50 (50 being the level you can go to Outlands & advance your profs towards 375)
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Rodgort checking in   Rodgort checking in Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:55 am

And the advancing is going much faster now -

I respecced him to Protection, and with the new plate armor options, respec, free mount, I am really, really enjoying playing him again.

He can now solo lower-level dungeons (I've done VC, BFD, & SFK so far), and I have gear for both tanking & healing duties, and having been holy-spec for from 10 to 38, I know that end of it pretty well, too.

The engineering and armorsmithing is still slow going, but he is already up over 200 in each. If you need stuff like weightstones, sharpening stones, spurs, or other work done, please feel free to ask.

~Rod~
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Rodgort checking in   Rodgort checking in Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:56 am

Rodgort just hit 50 (by accident; I wanted to stop him at 49, for some PvP), and I think I will take him up to 52.

He can solo up to SM that I know of, so if you have anything up to that, he is good for dungeons. I haven't tried anything past SM yet.

I'm still trying to build up a full backup healing kit, as well. His HS is set in Shat, so if you need anything from a vendor there, just tell me! I will improve his BS & Eng as i can, but there are people better at both in the guild.

I plan on doing multiple BRD/ST runs with him, as there are a number of drops I want from there - if you are interested in either of those dungeons, pls/ let me know! *^^*
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Rodgort checking in   Rodgort checking in Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:04 am

link to his current status - mostly, he is in a Prot set of gear; I will work on building him a backup healplate set soon -

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&n=Rodgort
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Rodgort checking in   Rodgort checking in Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:33 am

Baaah - similar to RD, Rod is recovering from a hack. Also now not able to be back as king of AV defensive vanguard, I started leveling him, too. He's 61, close to 62. Engineering and blacksmithing are at 150~ish each; he needs mats, a lot of them, to advance those, as his 'bars' source is Taeraah - and she is only a 40.

I am keeping him Pro/holy for now, but may respec him as he gets closer to 70, for raiding purposes. We will see what the in-guild healer status is at that time. Oh, he is Aldor, as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rodgort checking in   Rodgort checking in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rodgort checking in
Page 1 of 1