Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Rogue BBQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

First Rogue BBQ Empty
PostSubject: First Rogue BBQ   First Rogue BBQ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 2:35 pm

Hello fellow Rogues,

I'm here to call to order the first-ever meeting of The Double-Secret League of The Rising Damage Meter. In other words... this will be our first rogue meeting, taking place Thursday December 14th at 6PM Server, at SI:7 in Stormwind. If you have any questions about the time or place, please contact me!

The purpose of the meeting is to answer any questions you may have, and I know you have some with the new talent trees ; ) I will do my best to answer any rogue-related questions and a few general ones as well. Also, even if you don't have any questions you can always use this as a neat way to get to know our fellow guildmates. I don't expect the meeting will last more than an hour, but if necessary it can go longer. Oh yeah, and there will be a door prize so make sure you're there!

The date and time may be subject to change if most people can't make it.

- Dis / Bizzy D / Dizzy
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

First Rogue BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Rogue BBQ   First Rogue BBQ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 12:29 am

Thank you all that attended for making our first meeting a success! I'll be posting some notes from the meeting in short order. The next one will be scheduled in the next few weeks where I plan to take a reall in-depth look at the rogue talent trees and disect them.
Back to top Go down

First Rogue BBQ
Page 1 of 1