Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talent Builds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Talent Builds Empty
PostSubject: Talent Builds   Talent Builds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 12:19 am

This is my own personal talent build, as promised. Feel free to post your own and inject your own opinions! There's many different ways to do damage.

Assasination 5
Combat 41
Subtlety 5

Assasination

Malice (5) - Increase my critical by 5%, durp.

Combat (I'm a combat wombat)

Lightning Reflexes (5) - Increase my chance to dodge by 5%, always nice.

Precision (5) - Increases chance to hit by 5%. This is huge. If you don't hit, you don't damage, and your base dual-wield hit% is 74, so this helps a lot.

Improved Backstab (3) - Increases my chance to backstab crit by 30%. In a group, this is where most of my damage comes from.

Deflection (5) - Increases chance to parry by 5%. Not getting hit is a good thing, trust me.

Riposte (1) - Great skill, an unarmed foe does veeery little damage to you when he DOES hit.

Dual Wield Specialization (5) - Good for additional damage. I like it, anyway.

Dagger Specialization (5) - Increase my chance to crit with daggers by 5%. This is one significant advantage of dagger spec over swords, I find. Sword Specialization gives only the odd chance to get an extra swing. I prefer to crit myself.

Blade Flurry (1) - I love this skill. It's great for soloing, too. If you DPS quick enough you can kill two foes for the price of one.

Blade Twisting (2) - This was a mistake. I'm most likely gonna change these two points into Aggression.

Vitality (2) - Yep.. why wouldn't ya take this?

Adrenaline Rush (1) - This is good for 15 seconds of fun while backstabbing a boss or tough opponent. This -can- turn the tide of a battle.

Combat Potency (5) - Regenerating energy while attacking.. that's what I'm talkin' about

Surprise Attacks (1) - Because it's the 41 pt skill!

Subtlety

Opportunity (5) - This is mainly to supplement my backstab specialization.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Talent Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Builds   Talent Builds Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:00 pm

I know that you posted your talent build here. But I have a silly question. I have a 22 Rouge and I am wondering what talent build I should use. I have done a repec once from Sneaky, sneaky to combat. Personally I think that they all look good. I just have no idea on what I should do. Also I am haven one hell of a time being able to get her poison stuff I need help with that in a major way. I dont know if it is a quest paticular actions or what. Please let me know.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Talent Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Builds   Talent Builds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:22 am

I can walk you through poison quest on any of my charas, Dasz. Smile

builds are MUCH harder. There are good cookie-cutter ideas on wow rogue forums, but it would help to know what race you are?

and dont forget I can make beautiful rogue armor - with stealth enhances, extra armor, and even healing capabilities Smile
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Talent Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Builds   Talent Builds Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Alrighty, rogue goodness. My 70 rogue is currently with this build:
Assassination - 18
Combat - 2
Subtlety - 41
(All talents listed below are shown at there full power or according point allotment. ex. (3) +15% damage = 5% per point, etc.)
ASSASSINATION:

(3) Improved Eviscerate:+15% eviscerate damage, For that added damage, with the Subtlety build you get mad combo point very quickly, and with this and other talents i can pop off almost 6k dmg in the first 5 seconds of a fight.

(2) Remorseless Attacks: If you like chain killing this is the talent for you, an added 40% crit chance on your next Sinister Strike, Backstab, mutilate, ambush ghostly strike or hemorrhage.

(5) Malice: +5% Crit chance. Who doesnt like criticals?

(5) Lethality: +30% Critical strike damage bonus of all your Sinister strikes, backstabs, ghostly strike, mutilate, shiv, hemorrhage. so combine this with improved critical chances like malice, improved ambush and remorseless attacks, and you have a rogue with over 95% critical strike chance with over 350-400% critical damage on an ambush... lethal i know.... hence lethality Very Happy.

COMBAT:

(2) Improved Sinister Strike: -5 Energy Cost for Sinister Strike. I dont care what talent tree or level you are... this talent is an ABSOLUTE MUST for rogues of all kinds, it improves your over all dps by about 10% if not more... very valuable.

SUBTLETY:

(5) Master of Deception: Improved chance that i can remain hidden near enemies. basically its harder for players and enemies to find me while im stealthed. Increases your approximate stealth level by 5 or so... roughly. great for sneaky or stealth specialized rogues.

(2) Dirty Tricks: Blind and Sap range increases by 5 yards, and energy cost reduced by 50%. Great for instances, helps you stop the bad guys before they even see you, and the best part is you can do it from a range, effectively allowing you to sap an enemy whos surrounded by bodyguards and otherwise, untouchable. But not to you, with Master of Deception... theres nothing you cant do... MUAHAHAHHA.

(5) Camouflage: +15% movement speed while stealthed, -5 seconds on cooldown for stealth. Combine this with remorseless attacks and you can effectively chain kill tons of enemies. great talent, highly recommended for any stealth dependant rogue.

(3) Initiative: +75% chance to increase combo points when using ambush, garrote or cheap shot by 1 point. Great for rogues who love dealing big damage up front, allows to to ambush, get a possible 2 points, then using other talents and ablities you can get well over 5 combo points within 5 seconds, then its all up to the eviscerate, giving you big damage and making you the most horrifying rogue on the field, and horde watch entire lines of tanks and meatshields get cut down within seconds... and all they see is your grin as you stealth and reappear behind them.

(1) Ghostly Strike: 125% weapon Dmg, 40 energy, +15% dodge chance for 7 seconds, 20 second cooldown. This talent is great, is good for that added bit of damage and dodge chance, highly recommended. plus is makes a cool whooshing sound... like Whoosshohhsooshhsoooshshshsh. well close anyways.

(3) Improved Ambush: +45% critical strike chance for ambush... Amazing talent, if your going to use ambush alot, then you MUST take this talent... no questions asked... dont even think it..... I SAID NO THINKING! :p

(3) Setup: +45% chance to add a combo point to your target after fully dodging or resisting one of their spells/attacks. Great for adding those combo points fast and to keep those eviscerates and what not coming. you know the good stuff Very Happy.

(1) Elusiveness: -45 seconds on blind and vanish cooldown. Can put 2 points on it for an addition -45 seconds, but i didnt. Good talent, great if you like vanish.

(2) Heightened Senses: Increases stealth detection and reduces chance to be hit by spells or ranged attackes by 4%.

(1) Preparation: Instant, 10 min cooldown. Instantly finishes all cooldowns on any rogues abilities. Amazing talent... definately get it if you are doing subtlety tree.

(3) Master of Subtlety: All attacks made during and for 6 seconds after breaking stealth have an increased 10% damage. Making your ambush, and opening eviscerate even more deadly... OH THE FUN!

(5) Deadliness: +10% attack power. Joygasmic... thats all i will say Very Happy.

(1) Premeditation: 30 yard range, instant, 2 minute cooldown, requires stealth. When used it adds 2 combo points to your target, but you must use or add to these combo points within 10 seconds or they are lost.

(5) Sinister Calling: +15% Agility, +10% backstab damage bonus and +10% Hemorrhage damage bonus. Absolutely amazing for any agility dependant rogue... so basicaly any rogue.

(1) Shadowstep: Instant, 10 Energy, 20 yard range, 30 second cooldown. The most amazing talent in the world. Allows you to effectively teleport behind your target, appearing behind them, increases the damage of your next ability by 20%, and reducing the threat by 50%. Also increases movement speed by 70% for 3 seconds.

That is my Talent tree build, i have found this to be the most effective for killing enemies fast, but the only problem is if there is an enemy with more than 10k hitpoint, your dps and over all damage dealing ability signifigantly drops after the first 20 seconds of battle, so buckle up, because its going to be a bumpy ride.

Thank you for reading this, props to you, it was hard enough for me to write it lol. Thank you for your time and if you have any questions, feel free to message me in game or here, in game my name is "Dalatain". Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talent Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Builds   Talent Builds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talent Builds
Page 1 of 1