Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Away from game -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Away from game - Empty
PostSubject: Away from game -   Away from game - Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:04 am

Hi, all -

Well, I had an account lockout after I came back from a week of travel.

I was a little scared that my account had been hacked, but it appears it is just a credit-card flub.

I contacted the bank, but they wish to issue me new (higher security) cards, so I have to wait for them to arrive here to reprocess my WoW account.

Sad

That means I have to wait to get back on, as i have no access to a pre-pay WoW card.

In order to help pass the time, I will be spending my 'normal' wow time here, to help out & help pass the time.

So you all keep at it - I want to see a LOT of 58+ people when I get back! I love you

~Darq~
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Away from game - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from game -   Away from game - Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:58 pm

Aw! We'll miss you! I could give you my WoW card number..my new one! Very Happy Cause I'm awesome like that, better yet..I'll just go buy you one. *wink wink* Hope you can pass the time, I saw all these posts on the board that were new and went.. O.O yay!! Be good!

Keri
Back to top Go down

Away from game -
Page 1 of 1