Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in game by Dec. 1st?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Back in game by Dec. 1st? Empty
PostSubject: Back in game by Dec. 1st?   Back in game by Dec. 1st? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:55 pm

hey -

Just wanted to let you all know my subscript ended on the 14th; since I don't have WotLK yet, I decided to just let it go until I do, and focus on some other (read: real-life) projects.

Icis ordered 2 copies via e-bay, wheich are going to be sent from Australia to Korea, and then mine will be forwarded along to me here. Once it is here, I will get it installed & be back in game (hopefully by then all the patching will be done, addons working correct, maps updated, etc. - most importantly, servers calmed down!!!) - I expect/hope by Dec. 1.

So keep it going, as it seems some people aren't around just now - Guardians, Champions, Sage advisors, step up - recruiting time is now, as well!

D.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Back in game by Dec. 1st? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in game by Dec. 1st?   Back in game by Dec. 1st? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Sad to hear that, but since you and I talk the most out of every one (that I know of), I can understand. Best of luck to you. My thoughts and some energy are going to you. Hope to see you soon.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032

Back in game by Dec. 1st?
Page 1 of 1