Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Contest & Lottery!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edynol

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Guild Contest & Lottery!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Contest & Lottery!!!   Guild Contest & Lottery!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:28 pm

OK guys. I'm starting a contest and a lottery/raffle. I recently bought the Burning Crusade and with it came two free 10 day trials for World of Worldcraft. Now one I'm holding a contest. Whoever enters will have to create a new character and join the guild. And Whoever is the highest level by a certain time, which is to be dertermined once the contest starts, will win.

For the second one there will be a raffle, or lottery or whatever. Those who wanna participate will need to send me(My main, Edynol) a mail with one gold and a note stating your name and that you wanna compete in the raffle.

For example:
Name: Edynol
For: Guild Lottery.

The procedes will go to the guild bank to help out the guild. So the more entries we have the more gold we have to help out the entire guild. Now you may enter more than once if you wish but each entry is one gold. I will be writing names down on pieces of paper and drawing them from a hat. So if you enter twice, I will write your name on 2 pieces of paper. So come on and help the guild out and earn you or your friend 10 free days on WoW.
Back to top Go down

Guild Contest & Lottery!!!
Page 1 of 1