Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An active guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

An active guild Empty
PostSubject: An active guild   An active guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:05 pm

I am so heppy for this guild. I haven't seen this many people this active in a while. Lets keep it up! Thank you people. Next we will have two seperate instances one for the lower levels and then one for the higher levels. It should be fun and I hope that people show up.

Talk to you all then,

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

An active guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: An active guild   An active guild Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 8:13 am

Indeed.

Having more people online and talking makes the game alot more fun in my opinion.

Also the idea of instance runs is great. The one we had this past weekend into Lower Black Rock Spire (I believe is where we were) was a ton of fun even though only a few showed up and ignoring the 'outsiders' we invited in to have more fun at the begining and left for various reasons some spoken most not before we were 30 minutes into the instance.

We need to continue these types of runs and we need more folk to show up for them.

Questing and leveling is great fun but spending an afternoon (or evening - or afternoon and evening if things get really interesting) with a group of guildmates and frineds of guildmates for no other reaon then to have fun is great too! You really need to try it.

Besides this is a great way to introduce some of us 'instance nOObs' to the dos and donts of instance runs. Hehe I thaught I knew all about large agro radisus of lower level folk in instances and how to control my pet to avoid trouble . . . boy was I wrong . . .

Also for hunters be carefull which mouse button you use to target baddies with ( do not think other classes have auto attack activated with a righ click to target).

And lastly, I do not tend to be a shrinking violet and will fight to the end when and where necessary, but when I screw up and yell 'run' run for your life and then come back and pick up my corpse as I do know when a screwup is catastrophic and would much rather not have everyone pay for my mistake if at all possible.
Back to top Go down

An active guild
Page 1 of 1