Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Meetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2006 8:28 pm

I think it's in our best interest to start having these again, because despite my pulling teeth I can't get our guildies to get here and register. And I get frustrated at having to repeat myself after I've posted on the website and then guildies don't come and ask me things that could of been answered by this place. Basically, I think we should do meetings every couple weeks. ToG does this, it seems to work wonders! I even would steal their idea for us to all meet at Darkshire Town Hall, we'll just have to not have a meeting when they are. This is a good time to address problems and ideas with the guild members, whatcha guys think?

Keri
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 8:51 am

Alright, for the folks who DO come here. Guild meeting is Wednesday October 11th at 5pm Server Time. Which for those of you on EST (like me) that is 8pm. It'll be held in Darkshire at the Town Hall. I expect people to be there. Smile

Keri
Back to top Go down

Guild Meetings
Page 1 of 1