Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild meetings.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Guild meetings. Empty
PostSubject: Guild meetings.   Guild meetings. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:50 pm

OKay, here we are the happy little family thing. Very Happy
I love you, you love me, lets hang barney from a tree.

We are over due for a guild meeting. I mean way over due. The last one that we had was in January, and this being, ummmm, April. We need one. I would like clarification on what you want your keepers to do what you want us to do things like that. I think that there is gonna be another house cleaning soon, not to sure. People leaveing and the people that we do bring in are only alts, as far as I can tell. There are a few that I can see that are regulars but not too many are active.

Let me know if we are going to do this. See you all in the alternate reality we call WoW!

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild meetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild meetings.   Guild meetings. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:39 am

Let me see how my schedule looks and I'll schedule one. Main reason I wasn't really having any was because we went through a pretty dry time where no one was hardly ever on, things are picking back up which is great..so I'll look into scheduling one, real soon. Smile As for now, just keep up the good work!

Keri
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Guild meetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild meetings.   Guild meetings. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 9:56 pm

Okay that is really cool, few topics I want to touch on. people being on to play, the amount of really truely active people that are on and the fun one! Smile People being on the boars to check out the posts. O yes the board itself and what us moderator are allowed to do besides to our own particular areas that we moderate ourselves. Prob as you niticed that I have cleaned out my part of inactive posts. I will touch on that when you are able to schedule a meeting.

Personally I think that only a few people will show up. Me, Joci, You of course Keri and Ade. I sure do hope that I am wrong. I want to be wrong. But the reality of it is that I think that not to many people will be there. Hell I haven't seen Probenzo in a while eather. But then again I haven't been on after 9:30 my time in quite a long time.

OKay talk to you in game.
Later.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild meetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild meetings.   Guild meetings. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:18 am

To be honest with you, I'm really not concerned with how many are or aren't active, so long as those who are active are enjoying themselves and getting what they need or want. Smile I'd rather have a guild of ten, who all get along, who love to play together..who feel comfortable asking things (even if they're dumb, and I'm the queen of dumb questions), rather than have a guild of 100 and no one really be comfortable with anyone else, y'know? I am trying something a little different, not doing things so uniformly..just letting things roll and run and if a problem comes up, I know one of my officers will take care of it if I can't. It makes my gaming experience less stressful and makes everyone elses as well. hehe I'll schedule a meeting, sometime. As for inactive posts here, I keep them up..for people who join late and want to have a look or if I need to reference I can go right back to the post. Have a good one!

Keri
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Guild meetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild meetings.   Guild meetings. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:17 am

OK. Guild meeting sounds good. My work will be a little less hectic so I can, with sufficient notice and barring human stupidity at work, log on in daytime. I'm also back from vacation too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild meetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild meetings.   Guild meetings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild meetings.
Page 1 of 1