Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Meeting Oct-25

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Meeting Oct-25 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meeting Oct-25   Guild Meeting Oct-25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 1:15 am

Tonight, for those who missed the guild meeting..

We discussed changing the tabard again, to reflect the changes we've made guildwise. With leveling, new players and all that fun. So it's changed.

We also discussed class leaders, we are still looking for a few more. Hunter, Priest, Pally, Mage, Warrior. You must be 30+ level and if you're interested, let us know.

We also discussed the importance of attending guild meetings, as well as joining the burnttouch channel on the game so as to talk between us and ToG our allied guild.

Also, don't forget to contribute to the guild bank. Money, items, loot, crafting stuff.. We want to be a very strong guild when we all hit 60. Very Happy If I am forgetting anything, please someone who was there add it. I'm a little spacey tonight. Next guild meeting with be November 8th at 5pm server time.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IdsRevenge

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting Oct-25   Guild Meeting Oct-25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 9:17 pm

I thought we agreed Balronnan would be class leader for paladins. Bal is an alt of Tingleberry (which is me), so when I said Bal could do it, I was speaking for a character I play.
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting Oct-25   Guild Meeting Oct-25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 3:14 am

I promoted you. I think when I saw you say that last night, I thought you were just offering if no one else would take it. I was a little spacey, so you must forgive me. But we've got it all worked out, so now we don't need a class leader for Pally's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting Oct-25   Guild Meeting Oct-25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 10:09 am

If you're still looking for a Warrior class leader, I'd like to throw Kelynian's hat into the ring as a potential candidate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting Oct-25   Guild Meeting Oct-25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting Oct-25
Page 1 of 1