Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Meeting- November 8th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Meeting- November 8th Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meeting- November 8th   Guild Meeting- November 8th Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 11:38 pm

A basic rundown of what the guild meeting was about and what was decided:

Class Leaders
We elected a new class leader, Tag will be the leader for Hunters. Congrats to him!! We decided to hold off on mage and priest leaders, since we really don't have many high-level characters in those classes.

Forums
We discussed the importance of joining the forums, especially if you are a class leader! I would also like to add, that it's likely if you are reading this..then you are already a forum member. Very Happy And thank you, for that.

Instance Scheduling
Basically, it was decided if we wanted to do instances and stuff to post what and when we wanted to do them, on the forums so people had an idea and could make time to be available. Once we get higher level, we will see about getting together with ToG and scheduling runs together.

Guild Meetings
I was very pleased with the turnout tonight! Thank you! I want to continue to encourage people to attend the meetings, we discuss and decide a lot of important stuff and it's nice to have guild input.

Recruiting
We are currently on a recruiting spree. Level 10+. Here is what my macro says! " Looking for a guild? Looking for fun and helpful members, working towards endgame fun? Burnt Offerings is now recruiting level 10+ msg for invite!"

Guild Bank Items
I intend to post on these forums, a list of guild bank items and those who NEED stuff.. tell me. Let me know so I can clear out bag space. If you need it, don't however ask for it so you can DE it or sell it. Very Happy

Respect
This is a biggie for me. It's very important that we respect our guild members as well as people we group with by chance. There has been a few instances lately where people have acted rude and immature to others, I won't name names..this isn't the place for that. I will, however say that when we get online to play, we represent our guild. And I want people to think of Burnt Offerings and be pleased to group with us, not dread it. Very Happy That said, I'm not here to mommy or hold hands. I'm not here to ground you for acting stupid..I'm just here to make sure people treat others with respect. That's all.

Vent
Ventrilo is a wonderful voice-chat opportunity we could use, I may see about piggybacking onto ToG's server, or we'll have to pay for our own. It will be WONDERFUL for higher level instances, raids and the like. I don't know how it will do with people and their lag issues but I can only hope it'll work out wonderfully. I'll talk with Digweed and see what he thinks/suggests.

I believe this covers everything we covered, if I missed something..feel free to add to this!

Keri
Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting- November 8th
Page 1 of 1