Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild meetings and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Guild meetings and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Guild meetings and stuff   Guild meetings and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 12:00 pm

I am sorry that I havent been to the guild meetings. When they take place I am at work. The last time I saw that there was going to be a meeting, I think it was 5:00 that translates into 6:00 pm my time and I am at work. I want to be there. I want to be able to see all my WoW friends. But alas work restricts that. If there is any was to be able to do an occasional meeting after 7:00 pm I will be there with pen and paper in hand to take notes and may be screenshots of all of us in one place.

Okay, hope to talk to you all guildies soon!

Hord beware!!!

Das

Words will always retain their power, words are the means to meaning and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. -V for Vandettea_
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Guild meetings and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild meetings and stuff   Guild meetings and stuff Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 3:30 am

Is it possible to have two meeting? one early and one later? Or maybe once a month on a weekend nite?

Also for important stuff we always have the forum here
Back to top Go down

Guild meetings and stuff
Page 1 of 1