Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Instance Run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Instance Run Empty
PostSubject: Guild Instance Run   Guild Instance Run Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 2:49 am

We need to do an instance with the guild, one big kick-ass group to run something level-specific enough to accommidate everyone. If we have a couple late teens, twenties and then the higher 40's 50's 60's..we'll run something that everyone can come, but everyone won't benefit. This isn't about in-game benefits, it's about doing something fun with our guildmates, getting to know one another and just having an all-around good time. Please, get back with me here and let me know when a good time for y'all is. We tried to do it Friday with no set time but..there was never really -that- many online. So let's try to do it with a set schedule, it may work better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Guild Instance Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Instance Run   Guild Instance Run Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:21 am

Usually later at night is best for me. With enough notice I can probably shift stuff around.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Guild Instance Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Instance Run   Guild Instance Run Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 11:52 pm

Fridays is good fer me. I am back to fridays off and dont have to worry about being some where the next day. cheers

Let me know whats going on and if all possible, I am there.

Daszunes

If you are looking for the guilty, you only need to look in the mirror.
-V for Vandetta-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Guild Instance Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Instance Run   Guild Instance Run Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 10:07 am

Friday is best for me too except before noon as that is time slotted for other things at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Instance Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Instance Run   Guild Instance Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Instance Run
Page 1 of 1