Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Alliance Possibility

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Digweed

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-15

Guild Alliance Possibility Empty
PostSubject: Guild Alliance Possibility   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2006 4:55 pm

Hey there everyone. My name is Digweed and I am the creater/guild master of "Touch of God". You may or may not have heard of us, chances are you haven't. Let's get straight to the point shall we?

I've had the pleasure of running some instances with a few of your guild members. I personally really liked their attitude and respectfulness, as well as their playing style. I approached Keriwen the other day about the possibility of creating an alliance between our two guilds. Obviously we are not going to rush into anything major right off the bat, but we both agreed that it would be a good idea to discuss it with the members of both guilds and see what you guys thought.

Let me tell you a little bit about my guild. I think you'll find that it's alot like your own. We are a very casual, laid back guild. Our main rule is to be helpful and friendly to one another, but most of all have fun. We have 65 members, most of whom are very active in the guild. Lots of characters in the 40's and 50's, and a good bit in the 20's. I believe we have 7 or 8 lvl 60's. We are equipped with a ventrillo server and a website. My main goal for this alliance is to help improve both guilds, while at the same time expanding our network. I would also be willing to schedule inter-guild instance runs. I know alot of times we get 2 or 3 ppl that want to go to a planned instance run, but they are a character or two short. I just think this would be a great opportunity to get alot more accomplished, while making some new friends along the way Cool .

ToG is currently planning a guild meeting for Sunday, September 24th, 2006, @ 6:00 server time in Darshire. If any of you would like to attent to see what we're about and to meet some of our characters, you are more than welcome to sit in on one of our meetings.

I am open to any suggestions or thoughts you guys may have. I hope to hear from you. Take care and best of luck. Razz

~Digweed~
<Touch of God>
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance Possibility   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2006 6:04 pm

As above stated, I am very interested in forming an alliance with a guild. I was quite pleased to hear from Digweed, and even more pleased to hear how much ToG is like Burnt Offerings. I think it'd be in our best interest, and their own for us to consider this. We all know the frustrations when we want to run an instance, and we come up a few short, no tank, no healer. Rolling Eyes It'll be nice to have that option in turning to someone else and saying.." Hey, we're going to roll through such and such, wanna come?" Very Happy So yea, I think we all should consider this. I'm for it, I do intend to attend their guild meeting, to get a feel for things and if not other members, I would like for my officers to be there as well. As well as any other Burnt member that would like to come. And that's my two cents worth. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jardain

Jardain

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance Possibility   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2006 11:31 pm

I'm in favor of a guild alliance.

Jardain...
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 1:27 pm

I am all for this alliance. I do realize that Keri wants us officers to be there. I do appoligize that I can't be there. For one the connection that I am reciveing via Wi-Fi majorly SUCKS right now, two I'm not at hope until tuesday. I am in Flordia right now. I am giving moral support to my frined that just lost her sister to alcholism. I sure do wish that I could play right now to be there for the meeting. I do appoligize. But real life before game you know.

To liter things, this alliance, I am all for it. I love the ideal that we will have an alliance and that we will also have a bigger player base than we already have.

I say yeah go for it.

Das
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Keriwen

Keriwen

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance Possibility   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 5:42 pm

I want to add to this, because since my previous post- I have had the oppertunity to play with a few of ToG's members, through an instance and just general chatting with them when we are both on. The members I was able to play with were AWESOME, so nice, so laid back and so much like us and how we play. I think it'll be a wonderful idea for us to alliance with them, I intend to attend the guild meeting tonight, maybe make this official. But like I wanted to say, the members I was able to play with made a VERY good impression of their guild on myself, and Jardain.
Back to top Go down
Jardain

Jardain

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance Possibility   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 11:06 pm

I agree 100% with Keriwen - I think it's now official we have formed an aliance. Way to go, can't wait to join some instances with both BurntO. & ToG..
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance Possibility   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:46 pm

What does a guild alliance do? are we linked via a chat channel?
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance Possibility   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 6:53 pm

We are linked via /join BurntTouch so we can talk with them and they can talk with us. It's nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance Possibility   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 11:23 pm

Got it. That is nice, more pople ofr a guildchat Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance Possibility   Guild Alliance Possibility Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Alliance Possibility
Page 1 of 1