Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 11:31 pm

I really didn't want to sit down and think up a bunch of rules, because we have enough rules to follow and we are all grown ups. Enough to know what is acceptable and what isn't. So this post isn't here to set out rules..but I want to point out one general rule of thumb.

Have FUN!

That's the basic rule, have fun, we all pay to play this so we might as well enjoy it, right? But, I do want to add that if you are a guild member who is seeking help all the time, you better also be a guild member who is giving help. I, and others in the guild, have no problems with helping players out.. But I want to see those players that I am helping, helping others. It's all about teamwork- if we want to become a guild that people know.. that people go.." Oh, hell. That's Burnt Offerings. They rock." And we will rock, we just need to rock together and not as individuals, if that makes sense.

And that is all I have to say. Very Happy

Keriwen
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-08

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Burnt Offerings = Kinky   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 6:40 pm

I would like to say that this guild does rock, for being, at the moment, a small guild. The people in it are actualy realy good people. There have been few people to leave the guild that I have seen, and those that have, never said "This guild sucks!" or something, and then quit. Either they said nothing, or they had a perfectly valid excuse like "Sorry but my friends is starting a guild, and I'm gunna help them out."

The Burnt Offerings are cool and calm and fun. Maybe not calm... with me making no sence half the time, Spalds forgeting what he is doing half the time, and Karoot screaming "THAT'S AWESOME!" whenever someone levels to level 3, like it is the best thing that has ever happened to someone. That and our guild leader is like... such a babe! LMDO! A woman in control, kinky!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djscratchtcher
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 7:50 pm

Frans..
I worry about you. But thanks for the babe comment. Very Happy You rock!

I am really pleased with the guild, I imagine we'll continue to grow. I cannot wait until we all reach closer to 50's and 60's so we can do some kickass stuff. Besides that, I do like the way we all are near the same levels so we can all help one another. So yeah. I agree!!
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Franswaddle the Oddle   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 9:52 pm

lol no problem. And yes, I do worry many people. I have been kicked out of guilds before because I was "odd". But I don't ever harm any one. im just odd.
Back to top Go down

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 1:30 am

hey i like odd people .. i can also get quite odd if i really wanna Wink The ladies dont think im odd thought just a sexy biotch Smile!
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: This has Gone Off-Topic   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 3:54 pm

Guild rules to being wierd.

O well, that's how we roll I suppose!
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:40 pm

gotta say it has been a long time since i have been in a guild full of good people who actually help. Odd is good.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: odd   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 1:28 am

Kar we all know that you are odd. I am creepy, I have been told this and I still can't explain why. I just am. I think that the people that are in this guild are the best people that I know next to my R.L. friends. I can't wait until I get paid and get my own account to play this darn game. I miss my online friends. Sniff Sad

I hope to be back to talk to you all soon.

Das
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1